AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Jericho singing himself to the ring wearing a headset would be brilliant. Especially if someone attacks him as he gets near the ring and the mic continues to pick up his shouts and screams. Great heel patter. Surprised he hasn't thought of doing it sooner. As was evident last week when Cole attacked him, he's amazing at doing the Spinal Tap-style tantrum, where everything goes wrong around him. This would fit perfectly.

he did the whole Spinal Tap "getting lost backstage at the venue" bit in WCW, and back when Fozzy were still a comedy covers band with the gimmick that they'd actually written all of the songs they were covering and other bands had stolen them while they locked down on a restrictive contract to a Japanese promoter, they did a movie that's basically an extended Spinal Tap tribute. I'd have thought he'd be well up for it.

I suppose the other alternative is to have Fozzy play instrumental for most if not all of the song, knowing that the audience are going to sing along anyway.

• Paid Members

I read an interview with Jericho in character as Moongoose McQueen when I was younger and being too young or thick to understand satire (I was about 10 at the time), proceeded to tell my uncle and all his rocker mates that Ozzy Osbourne was a fraud who had nicked the idea of Ozzfest from Fozzfest. They must've thought I was a fucking idiot.

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

Jericho singing himself to the ring wearing a headset would be brilliant. Especially if someone attacks him as he gets near the ring and the mic continues to pick up his shouts and screams. Great heel patter. Surprised he hasn't thought of doing it sooner. As was evident last week when Cole attacked him, he's amazing at doing the Spinal Tap-style tantrum, where everything goes wrong around him. This would fit perfectly.

Also Onita runs in and kills the drummer with an exploding baseball bat. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Very shameless plug on behalf of someone I sort of know, but at Wembley Boxpark is Biffs Jack Shack, for all your vegan jackfruit needs. 

Use code SUPERBACON for a real treat at the door.

Guessing this won't work for Chinese people then

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Very shameless plug on behalf of someone I sort of know, but at Wembley Boxpark is Biffs Jack Shack, for all your vegan jackfruit needs. 

Use code SUPERBACON for a real treat at the door.

My misses is vegan I'll tell her to go here if you recommend it mate

• Paid Members
Just now, Roy said:

Looks like the idea of Sting retiring on this show aren't going to happen, as he's in talks to work a show with Goldberg in Israel in September.

This seemed like a fan invention anyway.

Let's hope Sting will be on the card, will get a massive pop if he walks out that ramp in Wembley. He can always glide down from the rafters ie the Arch 😏

Anyone any luck getting a refund from ticketmaster for exchanged tickets?? Got an email response saying the usual and I emailed back with my new reference number but heard nothing back. Followed it up yesterday but agent told me 'sadly no refund/exchanges allowed for the event'