AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

51 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

Just seen Rev Pro are running the copper box arena on the Saturday. They must be using some guys who will work Wembley. 

can't see it mate as the boys and girls of AEW would not want to get injured before Wembley you would think.

9 minutes ago, scouseman said:

can't see it mate as the boys and girls of AEW would not want to get injured before Wembley you would think.

I think NJPW wrestlers could work both, obviously none of the AEW contracted workers but RPW has announced Takagi vs Ospreay and I think both could be on the show. 

There's enough AEW/ROH talent out there that i'm sure there will be many looking for paydays on some of the other shows. Just wouldn't expect them having a prominent part at All In.

Meltzer has said that Ospreay has been booked for All In. Now that he's official for RevPro i'm hoping that's either not happening or it won't be a big singles match.

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

I think NJPW wrestlers could work both, obviously none of the AEW contracted workers but RPW has announced Takagi vs Ospreay and I think both could be on the show. 

i signed up for the pre sale tickets but got no idea when they will go on sale? Takagi vs Ospreay is worth the price of admission alone. Hope the prices r not mad. 

51 minutes ago, scouseman said:

i signed up for the pre sale tickets but got no idea when they will go on sale? Takagi vs Ospreay is worth the price of admission alone. Hope the prices r not mad. 

If I wasn't going to All In I'd probably go. I had cheap seats at the NJPW show held there in 2019 and it was a brilliant view so Im sure you will be able to get a good seat for £30 or under. 

@Infinity Land yeah a NJPW 6 man is plausible I think or a battle royal. 

Edited by westlondonmist

2 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Meltzer has said that Ospreay has been booked for All In.

Fucking hell. Booking a cunt who used his considerable clout to get his nonce mate bookings while getting his victim blackballed? 

I know booking another wrongun won’t matter to AEW fans but I really hope this isn’t true. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Fucking hell. Booking a cunt who used his considerable clout to get his nonce mate bookings while getting his victim blackballed? 

I know booking another wrongun won’t matter to AEW fans but I really hope this isn’t true. 

AEW have already booked him in matches on their TV shows since all those allegations, so what makes you think Tony is about to start caring now? 

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

AEW have already booked him in matches on their TV shows since all those allegations, so what makes you think Tony is about to start caring now? 

Oh I don’t because he’s a massive cunt, but I’m hoping fans do, certainly the more progressively minded ones. 

3 minutes ago, scouseman said:

has anything positive come out of all those allegations. In terms of change in wrestling culture and safety. All I remember is a parliament report.   

No, and nor will it. We have a speaking out thread on here with lots of discussion on the subject that’s worth a read.