AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Apologies. I meant hardly worth the trip from Wembley to Birmingham and back down again.

#Keithing. 

Not to be confused with Roman Keithing who says it best when he says nothing at all. 

*Edit* Bloody predictive text. That should of course be Ronan not Roman. Roman Keithing would of course only want to be acknowledged. *edit*

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Joking the joke a bit further.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Is that with or without the intermission and raffle?

Presumably they'll sell the tickets on the way in? I hope they don't have a huge hardcore match right before the interval and it ends up taking the best part of an hour to clear everything away. I'd hate to miss two Wembley Main events for travel reasons.

Wembley's website has it listed as starting at 6pm, which would make sense for a 10.30-11pm curfew.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Pro Wrestling Eve are doing 2 shows the day before, Mei Suruga will be over for it so hopefully her and Emi will be involved at Wembley.

The 2pm show is right next door to Copperbox too so you’ll have plenty of time to get to the RevPro one.

Edited by TildeGuy~!