AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

IMG_4498.thumb.jpeg.bfa5256798ea7c3be7d254c7e858d066.jpeg

Big Dave flying over for this. Looking forward to him completely mis-reading British culture again. Maybe he can catch an episode of, “Cheers,” early in the morning on All 4 and convince himself Ted Danson could be a huge draw for Wembley.

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

Big Dave flying over for this. Looking forward to him completely mis-reading British culture again. Maybe he can catch an episode of, “Cheers,” early in the morning on All 4 and convince himself Ted Danson could be a huge draw for Wembley.

Some early start for this 

6 hours ago, Supremo said:

Choose life. Choose dirt sheets. Choose plans change. Choose being fed misinformation by Jericho. Choose messy fucking bedrooms. Choose arguing on Twitter. Choose being confused by Bret Hart on The Simpsons. 

1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Why would anyone want to listen to Bryan Alvarez for two hours.

Also... "official bootleg"?  That's an oxymoron.

• Paid Members

One of the "rag sheets" posted stuff from an interview with Sting talking about how it might be nice for him to retire at this show. I will shed tears if that ends up happening. I'm getting somewhat emotional at the mère thought of it. Not a single tear when my gran passed away, but I'll be skriking like a bairn if Sting decides he's going to call it a day at Wembley. 

4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

One of the "rag sheets" posted stuff from an interview with Sting talking about how it might be nice for him to retire at this show. I will shed tears if that ends up happening. I'm getting somewhat emotional at the mère thought of it. Not a single tear when my gran passed away, but I'll be skriking like a bairn if Sting decides he's going to call it a day at Wembley. 

He said it’d be cool but he won’t be retiring there.

27 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The Sting retirement rumours gained some legs when he did an in-depth interview in the Ringer at the end of last year. This was heading into the Sting, Darby & Muta trio match as part of Muto's retirement tour. So the topic of retirement obviously comes up.

https://www.theringer.com/2022/12/29/23529964/sting-all-elite-wrestling-journey-character-history-career-legacy

He's never actually said he's retiring anywhere that i'm aware of, just talking honestly that his time's coming to an end. Maybe a mention that his contract's coming up this year? The talk of Wembley has been fantasy booking by people online. Nothing he's ever said and he pretty much shot it down at the Forbidden Door press conference.