AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

Additional opinion: I've grown into a Will Ospreay fan over the past year or so and him Vs Omega at FD will be brilliant, but I agree for All In that I'm hoping for a purely AEW card...with maybe one or two outside appearances/interferences, but not a full match from a non-AEW performer. If my bank balance was healthier this year then I'd probably go to the RevPro event the day before to catch Ospreay & whoever else. I'd even consider the Fozzy gig too just to get completely consumed in the vortex, but what with the Box Park AEW event on the day and whatever else is going on (hoping for WhatCulture event), it's gonna be expensive as it is  

6 minutes ago, TobyK said:

Additional opinion: I've grown into a Will Ospreay fan over the past year or so and him Vs Omega at FD will be brilliant, but I agree for All In that I'm hoping for a purely AEW card...with maybe one or two outside appearances/interferences, but not a full match from a non-AEW performer. If my bank balance was healthier this year then I'd probably go to the RevPro event the day before to catch Ospreay & whoever else. I'd even consider the Fozzy gig too just to get completely consumed in the vortex, but what with the Box Park AEW event on the day and whatever else is going on (hoping for WhatCulture event), it's gonna be expensive as it is  

Your bank balance would be even healthier if you didn’t waste it on Jericho’s lip-synching 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Only flying over the Sunday morning so the Fozzy gig and whatever else will have to do without my custom . No doubt it will get everyone in the mood for the event 

Fozzy live is an intresting experience and a 'once is enough' type show

Edited by Healy52003

I have a random and perhaps silly question, but since I don't have any experience using Ticketmaster I've been wondering. Is it normal that when I open my All In tickets on Ticketmaster it tells me they're not available yet and they would be available at least three days prior to the event (resale option is active at the moment, but the transfer option is not). I'm asking because I've upgraded my tickets and I wanted to sell my original tickets to a friend, but because the transfer option is not active I cannot transfer them to him yet. If this is indeed normal and expected, which I'm assuming it is, does anyone have any idea when the tickets might become available? When does this typically happen for such large scale events?

Edited by pgi86

@pgi86 Yeah it’s totally normal now that e-tickets are a thing.

As for when they come through that seems to be a bit different and not always related to the size of the show. I saw Gojira earlier this year and my tickets didn’t appear until about a week before the show whereas when I booked tickets for my parents for *shudder* Peter Kay, the tickets showed up straight away despite the show not being until 2025.

7 hours ago, pgi86 said:

I have a random and perhaps silly question, but since I don't have any experience using Ticketmaster I've been wondering. Is it normal that when I open my All In tickets on Ticketmaster it tells me they're not available yet and they would be available at least three days prior to the event (resale option is active at the moment, but the transfer option is not). I'm asking because I've upgraded my tickets and I wanted to sell my original tickets to a friend, but because the transfer option is not active I cannot transfer them to him yet. If this is indeed normal and expected, which I'm assuming it is, does anyone have any idea when the tickets might become available? When does this typically happen for such large scale events?

It's specifically to stop you being able to sell it to your friend.   If he gives you cash and you transfer the ticket to him then TM aren't going to get a cut.   Whereas if you sell it on the TM website (which you can do now, even though you don't have the ticket) and he buys it then TM will get their 10% or however much it is.

Edited by The Dart

On 6/9/2023 at 7:34 AM, pgi86 said:

I remember the Commonwealth Games eticketscame to us a week before the event started. 

So yeah, no need to panic