AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

25 minutes ago, DarloKid said:

Does anyone have a list of events that are happening around London during the weekend? we are travelling down early friday so got plenty of time to fill

Haven't seen anything announced for Friday so far. Saturday's reasonably busy.

Used cagematch, don't know if there's a better source.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&view=cards&search=london

26.08.2023 PROGRESS Wrestling PROGRESS It's Clobberin' Time London, England, UK
  26.08.2023 DEFY Wrestling DEFY The Splendid And The Vile London, England, UK
  26.08.2023 Revolution Pro Wrestling RevPro 11 Year Anniversary Show London, England, UK
  26.08.2023 Gatoh Move Pro Wrestling Gatoh Move ChocoPro London, England, UK
  26.08.2023 Pro-Wrestling: EVEGatoh Move Pro Wrestling EVE X Gatoh Move ChocoPro London, England, UK
  27.08.2023 All Elite Wrestling AEW All In London London, England, UK

6 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Such a pity if Danielson misses out on All In. Wishing him a speedy recovery 

With All Out  been announced for the week after, will it take the gloss off this show ?

I doubt it. They have to pull out a cracker of a show, given the sheer size of the undertaking. That said, ol Tony is going to have to put his hand in his pocket for someone decent to replace him.

Given his recklessness over the years, I find it hard to have alot of sympathy for Danielson nowadays. I feel for him though you have to ask why he is so prone to injuries (most arent). 

Edited by Michael_3165

23 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Given his recklessness over the years, I find it hard to have alot of sympathy for Danielson nowadays. I feel for him though you have to ask why he is so prone to injuries (most arent). 

He broke his arm on an elbow drop. Calm down. 

8 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Is All In being broadcast anywhere? I'm assuming it is and this isn't going to be some mad house show in a stadium! Not seen anything announced beyond rumours about MAX etc. 

Tony Khan mentioned earlier this week that it would be shown somewhere, but they are still finalising it.

Edited by 69MeDon

• Paid Members

I am interested to see how it is shown here. It would be incredible if it was shown live on ITV, though I do doubt that will happen. Fite have the rights for PPV and TV Shows, but as this is neither, I wonder if they will be able to show it? I am sure I read somewhere that it was WBD who have paid to hire Wembley for the show, so it would make sense that it will be shown on MAX so I think that will be a given. I expect they will announce it in a week or 2 once the Fight Forever hype has died down on the shows.