AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

I think I'm gonna get one of the cheap seats, does anyone who has been to wembley have any advice on which part of the arena is best from those shitty seats? Is there a place/angle to be avoided if you are at the back?

Very little has taken place at Wembley like the set up for All In

20 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

I think I'm gonna get one of the cheap seats, does anyone who has been to wembley have any advice on which part of the arena is best from those shitty seats? Is there a place/angle to be avoided if you are at the back?

I got seats in I think 512 (although I may look for some better seats). Those are nosebleeds. But when I had a season ticket to Wembley, I used to watch games in a similar section and the view was fine, at least when my team was playing towards the goal on that end. So I reckon the nosebleeds will all have a decent view.

I just grabbed a bunch of seats on the opposite side, 540 I think.

Never been to Wembley so I expect the view to be dreadful. If you look on Ticketmaster, there are still plenty of seats available in almost every section, so at the moment there is no danger of a sellout.

Gutted I couldn't get to MITB, and I don't even follow AEW all that much. Got the tickets just so I can see Punk again, and MJF. Bit of luck, it'll sell poorly and all of us on the roof will be upgraded.

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

I think it was more that it sounded you bought 540 tickets, not that you paid £540.

Great use of a blimey.

Haha, you’re right. I missed it twice. I would say a rare slow moment from me, but age is finally starting to get to me.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

In case anyone is still in the process of working out their travel, just seen there are no trains in or out of King’s Cross on the day of the show. 

Where you seeing that @HarmonicGenerator? Can't see anything on National Rail website as yet to suggest any issues with Kings Cross or St Pancras, but might just not have been updated yet. 

• Awards Moderator
31 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Where you seeing that @HarmonicGenerator? Can't see anything on National Rail website as yet to suggest any issues with Kings Cross or St Pancras, but might just not have been updated yet. 

LNER, so definitely affects coming down the East Coast Mainline. Looks like trains down to Grantham and buses from there to a connection that'll take you to St Pancras instead, or a change of train that'll double the journey time if you're coming from Scotland or the North East.