AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Where you seeing that @HarmonicGenerator? Can't see anything on National Rail website as yet to suggest any issues with Kings Cross or St Pancras, but might just not have been updated yet. 

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/engineering-works/london-kings-cross-20230826/

There's also a reduced service at Euston by looks of it too.

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/engineering-works/london-euston-20230826/

8 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

talk of 'roster splits' between All In and All Out starting 

Tony Kahn has to take some of the slack for this for scheduling All In and All Out a week apart 

I'm waiting to see if we get All Shake it all about a week or so after?

37 minutes ago, Matthew said:

At this point, with potential tube strikes, and Kings Cross out of action, looking like I got a good deal with that coach

Cruising past the taxi queues:

emoji kik GIF

4 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

talk of 'roster splits' between All In and All Out starting 

Tony Kahn has to take some of the slack for this for scheduling All In and All Out a week apart 

I’m not sure the London show can do without either Punk or Omega.

Tony really needs to get his collective children in hand. You don’t run a stadium with half your roster, I imagine most people will have bought their tickets expecting to see the stars.

• Paid Members

Judging by the advertisements, I'd say Punk and Omega are almost a dead cert to be there (barring injuries and muffin-fuelled backstage brawls). One advert for All In was very Collision-heavy, whereas the other was very Dynamite/Elite heavy, so all the major stars should be present.

Reading between the lines, I think Kenny is saying, "All In will be the star-studded supershow, whereas All Out will be a more traditional, weekly-TV build PPV with a range of faces from across the card".

Or at least, that's how I'd book the two shows. You have your dream match show (All In) that doesn't take up much TV time apart from video packages reminiscent of the first few AEW PPVs, and the following week is your regular PPV that is full of more-traditional Western-style feuds built up on TV.

Edited by Accident Prone
Grammar, m8

I've seen seperate official posters with both Punk and Omega, all the Elite even. I don't think any of those main stars will be staying at home.

AP beat me to it. I think I've actually seen 4 posters from here in the UK posted online so far, all with different stars.

Edited by Merzbow

Yeah, I don't think Omega will be looking at it like WM nights 1 and 2 where the cards are typically completely different.

More like the NJPW PPVs with short turnaround or back to back nights. Big stars appearing on both often singles one and multi in another. With the mid-card/undercard seeing the absences.