AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Anyone any luck getting a refund from ticketmaster for exchanged tickets?? Got an email response saying the usual and I emailed back with my new reference number but heard nothing back. Followed it up yesterday but agent told me 'sadly no refund/exchanges allowed for the event' 

That’s standard procedure. Only time refunds are offered are if it’s cancelled or rescheduled. Resale is probably the only option

• Awards Moderator
9 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Let's hope Sting will be on the card, will get a massive pop if he walks out that ramp in Wembley. He can always glide down from the rafters ie the Arch 😏

Anyone any luck getting a refund from ticketmaster for exchanged tickets?? Got an email response saying the usual and I emailed back with my new reference number but heard nothing back. Followed it up yesterday but agent told me 'sadly no refund/exchanges allowed for the event' 

I put my original super cheap tickets up for resale on Friday, they sold within 24 hours and I got a notification that the money would be with me soon. Not sure if just selling them on like that is an option for you?

• Awards Moderator

Double post. Will use this second one to say my wife wants to see Orange Cassidy on the show and will be bringing crisps to eat in honour of the only wrestling angle she’s ever cared about, that time when Danhausen gave HOOK some crisps.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

last report I saw from a journalist on twitter was 68k a few days ago.

If it was that high I’d have expected on the show last night the talk to be 65 and not still 60 

Progress have just announced Davey Boy Smith Jr. appearing at their show the day before All In.

Wouldn't be surprised if he finds his way to Wembley, but let's just hope that Tony hasn't got Teddy Hart's number.

14 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I put my original super cheap tickets up for resale on Friday, they sold within 24 hours and I got a notification that the money would be with me soon. Not sure if just selling them on like that is an option for you?

21 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

That’s standard procedure. Only time refunds are offered are if it’s cancelled or rescheduled. Resale is probably the only option

Seems I got lucky and have been issued a refund of £27.75 (paid £30) and the ticket has been 'void' 

Delighted the ticket won't be going to waste. Sadly the new £80 is not a aisle seat that i was hoping for but I'll live and nice to have a full view of the ramp and ring 

Roll on August with SD/MITB been the warmup on the other side of London 

Anyone got any idea what the stage might be for this one? Got two tickets that are at a decent level but definitely a bit deeper in the stands than the tunnel entrance, off to the right hand side. Worried we'll be behind a massive set and hardly see anything - or think it'll be a smaller entrance way and the guys will basically come out the tunnel like Summerslam was back in 92? 

Hard to tell I guess... Just wondering whether to try and resale our tickets for ones round the front facing the tunnel / ring. 

(sorry for this being the first time post. Had an older account a while back but couldn't remember the login) 

6 hours ago, Jordynk1992 said:

Anyone got any idea what the stage might be for this one? Got two tickets that are at a decent level but definitely a bit deeper in the stands than the tunnel entrance, off to the right hand side. Worried we'll be behind a massive set and hardly see anything - or think it'll be a smaller entrance way and the guys will basically come out the tunnel like Summerslam was back in 92? 

Hard to tell I guess... Just wondering whether to try and resale our tickets for ones round the front facing the tunnel / ring. 

(sorry for this being the first time post. Had an older account a while back but couldn't remember the login) 

Could be something similar to CATC with a entrance/ramp from the players Tunnel with a big screen over the ring