Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

I said it before, but I genuinely think WWE are trying to flood the market and disrupt things by allowing companies to bring in too many wrestlers which could cause dissent. Risky move, why if that is the case, isn't quite working out at the moment. 

Bray for me, is a very good wrestling mind, but the execution is just not there. I feel he could either turn out some super wrestlecrap with no one to reign him in, or create something of absolute genius. I wouldn't like AEW to be the ones to give him that platform, though.

Edited by Nick James

2 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I said it before, but I genuinely think WWE are trying to flood the market and disrupt things by allowing companies to bring in too many wrestlers which could cause dissent. Risky move, why if that is the case, isn't quite working out at the moment. 

Vince cares about WWE the brand. There are very few names he gives a shit about on the roster. He sells the company not the individuals on the whole. Been like that for quite some time now.

56 minutes ago, Perry said:

Everytime someone is released from WWE they assume that they're AEW bound.  Just like the old days with WCW

When it comes to anyone with name value though- and Bray is that, love him or hate him- AEW would be mad to pass him up.

What's the alternative? AEW leaves him alone and he works the indies for $50 in front of 30 people?

• Paid Members

Any chance this could be a Braun Strowman type situation of sack him off then bring him back under a lower contract type deal?

Personally, if Bray drops all the spooky bollocks and turns up in AEW as a fiery, Southern babyface ass kicker I'd be pretty happy with that. There's definitely something there with him, just not this bollocks he's been doing for years now. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Omega/Flair at All Out.

"Man, Nick Gage outdid himself with the pizza cutter"

"... sorry guys, I was held up in traffic, who am I booked against? ... ... 0.0"

• Paid Members

Out of all of the releases over the last two years, I'm sure there has only been Matt Cardona that nobody wanted in AEW, absolute madness how every release gets the 'AEW should sign them' treatment. Now, if AEW were to sign Jay Lethal alongside Flair, now THAT I would have time for. 

How long before Flair is bleading a gusher with his arse hanging out?