Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

Arn’t a few of these guys ones that they picked up when buying out EVOLVE? Not that any of them will have been on big contracts or anything, but rather a case of get take some guys on as part of that deal then release them as soon as they’re able.

These release purges do make you realise though just how many people they’ve got on their books. Ive read Grayson Waller’s name more times in the last day then I think I ever have and I’m still none the wiser as to who the fuck he is and he hasn’t even been released.

As for the guys who’ve been released, some gyms somewhere are getting a fresh batch of personal trainers. Nese might get a few indie dates or maybe turn up on AEW Dark if he’s lucky, Breeze & Fandango can probably make enough on the indies doing their fashion cops routine, but everyone else is a total nobody

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Fashion Police, Iiconics & Tenille Dashwood doing some kind of 2021 styled Beautiful People routine could be some entertaining filler on Impact.

• Paid Members

If you put together about 60-70% of the guys cut from the roster in the past 6 months you'd have a pretty good roster for a brand new promotion. 

Any other wrestling nerds with billionaire parents out there?

• Paid Members
On 6/27/2021 at 7:55 AM, LaGoosh said:

If you put together about 60-70% of the guys cut from the roster in the past 6 months you'd have a pretty good roster for a brand new promotion.

Yeah, but their fans would be fucking insufferable.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Good fit for the Dark Order, could move Page onto something else. 

Given it was MLB and NBA trade deadlines, imagine if this is a wrestling trade. Wyatt for Page!

You know the idea of The Dark Order helping a down on his luck Husky Rotunda isn't the worst idea. 

Seriously though keep the spooky shit in check and he could be a good addition to any roster I reckon.

Wonder if he was cut or actually requested his release. 

Dark order have said they won’t ever have a new leader , I hope they give that claim the Cody title match treatment if the option is Bray and his bullshit