Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Especially in that late 80s/early 90s period with the mad travel schedule and most of them coked up, drunk and pain pilled off their heads a lot of the time. I don’t envy those air hostesses working those flights and what they must’ve had to put up with. 

Didn’t flights have to land early or detour on more than one occasion due to drugged wrestlers being very unpleasant or having overdosed, there was one with Regal and one with Hawk if I remember right. Wasn't Gordy on a flight when he first fell into a coma too? 

• Paid Members

A group of pro wrestling fans now did some research on her and discovered that Mrs. Doyle actually has a criminal record, after stealing $80,000 worth of jewelry in 2016 with a man named Rob Scott.

Wow…. These cunts are going to start a campaign against this women? To defend ric flair?

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Didn’t flights have to land early or detour on more than one occasion due to drugged wrestlers being very unpleasant or having overdosed, there was one with Regal and one with Hawk if I remember right. Wasn't Gordy on a flight when he first fell into a coma too? 

I think the reason Lance Cade was fired was because he passed out on a plane and had to be carried off while unconscious by police.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

A group of pro wrestling fans now did some research on her and discovered that Mrs. Doyle actually has a criminal record, after stealing $80,000 worth of jewelry in 2016 with a man named Rob Scott.

Wow…. These cunts are going to start a campaign against this women? To defend ric flair?

Well of course they are. Because many wrestling fans are fucking awful people

2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Aye, story according to Regal:

"I was rather 'out West' on booze. I went into the plane toilet and I had my foot in the door, which hadn't shut. I was relieving myself when the hostess tapped me on the shoulder and I spun round. Next thing I know I wake up in a jail cell, in Anchorage, Alaska, when I should have been in Detroit. I had no memory of why I was there. I was in an orange jump suit and was handcuffed to another guy and taken to court. They were going along the line of prisoners reading out charges. I was laughing, thinking, 'This is all a terrible mistake'. Then they read my charge out: 'Urinating on a flight attendant.'"

• Paid Members

Makes no difference, but imagine going to those lengths to try and discredit a woman whose story’s been corroborated by countless people on that flight.

Still, this will be the get out of jail card some woman hating wrestlers and fans have been looking for 🙄

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

I honestly think you could put on a show with a card from top to bottom of the absolute lowest of the low wrestlers and there would still be a decent turnout. 

People are willing to turn a blind eye to anything if they like the person. Still haven't watched the episode yet, but Dustin Runnels is being heralded a saviour in most corners, with not many knowing of the lawsuit against him.

The impact of being sexually abused can send you on a bad path in life as you struggle to cope. You often see the victim become a criminal and in some cases (not here) committing the very crime they were the victim of. I'd say the majority of criminals didn't just decide to do it because they were bad people, there's usually been a trigger somewhere in their life that has sent them on that path. All that "research" does for me is further the argument that Ric Flair sent her on a downward spiral as opposed to discrediting her story.

• Paid Members

That's a heck of a lot of words for him to say "please don't fire me Impact."

I'd believe it a lot more if he'd physically said it rather than trying to edit it down to the length of a tweet. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That's a heck of a lot of words for him to say "please don't fire me Impact."

I'd believe it a lot more if he'd physically said it rather than trying to edit it down to the length of a tweet. 

And then to post it as an image rather then right it in a tweet. Baffling. It screams of sorry for being caught out rather then for what he did aka The Hogan Defence

• Paid Members

If he'd actually known he was in the wrong he would have apologised as soon as the show had aired and he saw how people were reacting rather than 2 days after he got suspended from his job.

This stinks of "It'll blow over. It'll blow over. Its not going to blow over, I'd better say something."