Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

4 weeks of late shifts at work means I've not slepy a bloody wink tonight ahead of my 6am start this morning, but I also got to listen to Corney's take on this episode: 

21 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

If it was Gene Snitsky in exactly the same situation I doubt he’d have so many defenders somehow.

We already know what his defence would be.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Perry said:

How did Terri Runnels manage to fly first class along with Vince and company?  Thought that was quite odd.  What made her different from the other talent?

Her seat number?

Of all the odd things, THAT is the one you picked up on? That flight was full of the important roster. It wasn't the only flight was my understanding anyway. Plus regardless, Terri had been in the industry for a long time by then and was popular with Vince, so why not?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Stop the pigeon said:

Cornette seriously needs work when changing stories. Heard a few like this one, where he's talking about the air stewardess being sexual assault, then turns into a advertisement selling coco that helps you sleep.

He and Brian Last lambast Dreamer in another segment, but then take more of a "the signs were there" wanting to be on the rightg side of things approach to the Flair stuff. A far cry from the "If you were offended by the Tevor Murdoch/Fried Chicken thing fuck you." rant he had after he was let go by the NWA.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Perry said:

No, I'm talking about something else from the episode that hasn't been discussed already.

Do you never get tired of trying to be a sarcastic prick? 

Not if it bothers you. Besides if it’s successful it’s not trying is it? I even gave you some suggestions as to why she was. Stop being a pleb.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch