Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

21 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Tommy Dreamer comparing his haircut to sexual harassment was quite something. 

Watched it this morning. How Dreamer thinks anything he said is acceptable is beyond me.

Hopefully this stamps Flair out of a possible AEW deal. I really wasn't looking forward to him turning up.

I know Jericho narrates these but wouldn't he have been on that flight?

• Paid Members

Dreamer suspended indefinitely from Impact. Know doubt he’ll cry fowl about snowflakes or something.

just watched the episode and yeah, the out of context clips are just as bad in context of the whole documentary. Just awful all around behaviour. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x848iru 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

29 minutes ago, rollthedice said:

Watched it this morning. How Dreamer thinks anything he said is acceptable is beyond me.

Hopefully this stamps Flair out of a possible AEW deal. I really wasn't looking forward to him turning up.

I know Jericho narrates these but wouldn't he have been on that flight?

He was drafted to SD in 2002 and insurrection was a Raw only PPV- so I don’t believe so. 

Yeah Jericho wasn't on the flight as he only moved to Raw that August. Same with the Angle/Vince story. So much mad shit happens with wrestlers on planes. For ages I had Scott Hall's Plane Ride antics confused with his arsehole behaviour on the WCW Germany tour in 2000.

Nowhere near as bad as what Flair done but Lesnar seems to be getting off with his part too thanks to Flair.

The whole thing was grim to be honest. Maria Kanellis is on Twitter today saying 'no sell it' is just the norm for women in wrestling for lots of things with other women replying that it's true in the comments, it's something that really needs more attention. It seems the Speaking Out movement just wasn't enough, ICW selling out in about 20 minutes shows that not enough people really care.