WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Vlad was just there, enjoying himself watching the wrestling. You noticed him, but you noticed hm because he looked so happy to be there. The new "breed" of front row wankers go because they want to be seen. The green T-shirt nob doesn't even look like he is enjoying himself. He just sits there with a face like a smacked arse. If you're going to spunk the amount of money it takes to fly around the 'States, paying for front row tickets, then fucking enjoy yourself. 

• Paid Members
Just now, Cod Eye said:

Vlad was just there, enjoying himself watching the wrestling. You noticed him, but you noticed hm because he looked so happy to be there. The new "breed" of front row wankers go because they want to be seen. The green T-shirt nob doesn't even look like he is enjoying himself. He just sits there with a face like a smacked arse. If you're going to spunk the amount of money it takes to fly around the 'States, paying for front row tickets, then fucking enjoy yourself. 

This is it in a nutshell for me. Vlad always got a pop out of me anytime he turned up, in a "There's that crazy bastard again! He's having the time of his life that fella." type of way. 

4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Didn't some of the old TNA mob switch to NXT around the time it went super indie? 

I remember the fans being alright during the early NXT days. 

Yeah in fairness I checked out of NXT around the time of Gargano and Ciampa having their acceptably good story ruined, think it was the second match they had so it's been a while and they might have changed it a bit pre-covid.

Worried about the Vladimir situation. Is it a literal one off special exception for this one fan to be honoured?

I could see Everton top guy at NXT going all out to see if he will get the same reward as will some other superfans. 

The only other fans I'd see get this would be neon shirt couple and red hat guy. 

The rest not so.

Vladimir was a hoot. Genuine excitement & amazement when seeing him on every PPV VHS we ever got bought.

Seconded Neon Shellsuit couple.

Have to mention Hulk Hogan guy that was at KOTR 93 & certainly a handful more.

Fond memories of Bowlcut Kid as well although I think he was just featured on promo rather than being at multiple events.

That “Sign Guy” twat I saw him walking around in his stupid outfit one Wrestlemania week and someone asked him for a photo and he obliged but was properly acting like he was a celeb, like OK but I’m really busy, I’m surprised you’d want to meet me I’m not famous, while wearing his outfit he only wears cos he’s desperate to get noticed and recognised.

1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

I could see Everton top guy at NXT going all out to see if he will get the same reward as will some other superfans.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, the usual bunch might get extra cunty now. 

Happy for Vlad though. Won't lie the shot of him walking around the city gave me feels.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:33 PM, SkinnersHat said:

Have to mention Hulk Hogan guy that was at KOTR 93 & certainly a handful more.

It's probably not entirely accurate, but it seemed they were there every time Hogan had a big defeat. Taker at Series 91 springs to mind as well as the Yoko one.

Vladimir is the true and only superfan. He didn't go to the shows to get noticed, he was just having a blast. It actually made the events he was at feel special if you spotted him and it wasnt too hard as he'd be near the front somewhere.

Who remembers that bearded guy with long hair? Used to look abit between a hobo Diesel / Mick Foley

Edited by MEGABUCKS