WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

6 hours ago, JNLister said:

It was already on there so they may have made an edit and reuploaded, though Buck Zumhofe is still there and the run length is unchanged. Might be a music redub.

Damn, there's a name I'm sure I heard The Fink announce as a jobber 🤔

1 minute ago, Chris B said:

He's now got about 10 months left on his contract, so a lot of this could be Jericho reminding both WWE and AEW that he'll be looking for plenty of negotiating.

I'd love it if both companies decided to not play ball and he fucks himself over, if he does indeed mean to do that.

• Paid Members

I was absolutely convinced it was an April Fools. Crazy. But then, you see Vince in those Hall of Fame photographs and he looks practically dead anyway. He probably just mumbled yes without even hearing the question properly, before shuffling off all confused.

8 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I was absolutely convinced it was an April Fools. Crazy. But then, you see Vince in those Hall of Fame photographs and he looks practically dead anyway. He probably just mumbled yes without even hearing the question properly, before shuffling off all confused.

Chris Hero? Sure but did the fucker get rid of the gut?

6 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Am I understanding correctly that even though night 1 of Stand & Deliver is on the USA Network, it is on the WWE Network aswell?    (unless it's in the USA only?)

And Night 2 is only on WWE Network?

I believe Night 1 is live on USA Network and should be on the network the following day in the US, then Night 2 is live on the network.

Both nights should be on the network everywhere else, as far as I can tell