WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Fucking fuming.  Logged on to watch the HOF to find my original account that I opened on day one of the network has been closed, and I need to open another one that will cost a third more.  Fuck ‘em, Kodi here I come!

9 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Had anyone had any luck with joining Peacock?  I’ve joined, but can’t pay for premium.

Why not just get the UK version? The peacock one sounds like a really poor user experience and apparently doesn’t have much of the catalogue yet. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Why not just get the UK version? The peacock one sounds like a really poor user experience and apparently doesn’t have much of the catalogue yet. 

I want all the peacock goodness for the network price!

I know someone who watches Peacock on his Apple TV using US DNS. Says he has no issues. Also means he gets to watch Premier League football games cheaper than on Sky Sports and BT.

There's some best of WrestleMania in the 90s, 00s and 10s collections up on the free Network now, 3.5 hours apiece if you fancy getting in the mood. 

Rock/Hogan still feels so special. The presentation of it is just so...classic. It being in the Skydome as well really makes it analogous to what was at the time a modern update on Hogan/Warrior. I'd take it for desert island rewatch value over any of those 'Taker/Triple H/Shawn Michaels matches. That and Hell in a Cell 98, any day of the week. 

Seemed to happen by complete accident at the time as well. WWE nWo was already revealing itself to be a load of rubbish, the product was getting worse and worse by the week and Hogan - really - was considered yesterday's news at the time he returned. Took about 15 minutes for that all to change. 

Pro wrestling magic. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Jimmyjokerz said:

Just get a VPN for $5 a month and use a uk address - piece of piss

also, off topic but does anyone have an IPTV? I pay $25 a month for thousands of Channels, all the footy and live ppvs - can’t beat it 

I’ve got a VP, and it won’t allow a UK address.  

Edited by Thunderplex

9 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

25 a month? You're getting ripped off mate. 

Mines 40 for the year and I have no complaints, dont use it a great deal apart from the Sunderland games and boxing PPV's etc

Waste of time having all the Sky channels it comes with theres fuck all on them