WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fox Piss said:

Sorry to be this out of the loop but I used to watch the Network on my PS4 but now can’t find it. What’s gone on? And if anybody recommended me best way to watch it if it still exists?

Sony seem to have changed the layout. If you press down when you’re on the tv and video screen it might be in your most recent apps. 

57 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Sony seem to have changed the layout. If you press down when you’re on the tv and video screen it might be in your most recent apps. 

Yeah I noticed this the other day. Normally it would be under ‘Featured’ when you would open up TV & Video but pressing down should take to it as well whatever other apps you have

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• 4 weeks later...

The recent addition of a handful of MSG shows from 84 were certainly welcome. 

It's not an era that I'm overly familiar with, but I loved what I saw of them. Just amazing, larger-than-life characters like Roddy Piper and Andre and all the lads being class. 

The best stuff from them though were the series of matches between Sergeant Slaughter and The Iron Sheik. Fucking hell. I'd never watched any of their stuff together before, but it's awesome. So much heat and it all feels like a proper fight. Their Boot Camp Match, in particular, is just an incredible spectacle. Probably three actual 'moves' in the whole thing, too. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

The recent addition of a handful of MSG shows from 84 were certainly welcome. 

It's not an era that I'm overly familiar with, but I loved what I saw of them. Just amazing, larger-than-life characters like Roddy Piper and Andre and all the lads being class. 

1984 is superb.

Its right in that sweet spot before the WWF found its stride in 1987. After that time the production became perfect and all shows were held in big, well-lit arenas etc.

But there's something more endearing to me about the mid 80's when the company was still suffering from growing pains. Those TNT shows from that period are superb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
7 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I saw in another report after the A&E documentary series did well, and made them money, they are hoping to sell more content elsewhere. Also, the main person who made the documentaries was released over the summer.

Yeah, I've seen that. But given the things are made, it's odd to advertise, trail and then not show them.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Yeah, I've seen that. But given the things are made, it's odd to advertise, trail and then not show them.

Completely agree. But we’re also talking about a company who brings a team from NXT up to Smackdown. Features them on TV, sacks a member, features them some more, then sacks them all, within a month. 

But unless Vlad is in an upcoming Darkside of the Ring, I don’t get it either. And why would A&E want it? Incredibly niche subject matter that.