WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

3 hours ago, CavemanLynn said:

Figures. The most spontaneous and genuine moment WWE had in ages, where their top talent had to step up and deliver off the cuff at a moment's notice, rallying together as the heavens conspired to stop their triumphant return in front to crowds, at the biggest show of the year. But that wasn't the script, so in the bin with it. FFS.

Is there a need to keep it on the network though?

I mean in if it was kept in, say in 2 years time if someone is going to sit down, grab the popcorn or whatever and watch Wrestlemania 37 I cant see them switching it on start munching away and watching the 30 mins of rain delay before the show starts, surely they would just skip ahead to when it actually starts.

Its a bit like deciding to watch any past event but sitting and watching the pre show as well before getting onto the event.

Has anyone brought the Dvd/Bluray? Is it included on that release?

Maybe have it as an extra on the disc release or tack it on to the preshow on the network but I think it makes perfect sense to take it off the main show.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, MVP RULZ said:

Its a bit like deciding to watch any past event but sitting and watching the pre show as well before getting onto the event.

Todd arseing about in the crowd was the best part of some of those 95 tapes. 

• 3 weeks later...

Prichard said on his pod that they were very close to getting George W Bush to ring in or appear by satellite to give strength to the nation or some such bollocks. Even a clod like Bush would've known to steer well clear of the WWF I'd have thought. Always thought the photo below was hilarious too, A sombre Vince, Rock & Perry Saturn with a miniature American flag, of course!

spacer.png

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, DCW said:

Prichard said on his pod that they were very close to getting George W Bush to ring in or appear by satellite to give strength to the nation or some such bollocks. Even a clod like Bush would've known to steer well clear of the WWF I'd have thought. Always thought the photo below was hilarious too, A sombre Vince, Rock & Perry Saturn with a miniature American flag, of course!

spacer.png

Donald Trump GIF

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, LCJ said:

There are still some Documentaries like the Lex Luger icons episode and the Superfan Vladimir thing that were originally advertised a while ago but are yet to be shown. Bit odd.

Yeah, a lot of the WWE digital staff got canned during the course of the pandemic and there was a reshuffle, I think. They also shelved/postponed Cena on the Broken Skull Sessions. 

I think I read today that there will be eight episodes of classic Superstars added, and that they might be the first eight episodes from the mid-80's (though it could just be a mistake in the listing). 

5 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

Yeah, a lot of the WWE digital staff got canned during the course of the pandemic and there was a reshuffle, I think. They also shelved/postponed Cena on the Broken Skull Sessions. 

I think I read today that there will be eight episodes of classic Superstars added, and that they might be the first eight episodes from the mid-80's (though it could just be a mistake in the listing). 

It was 8 more episodes from 1994.   I think The Undertaker was used on the promotional material for the content upload.