WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

If you look on Instagram, Triple H gave him a plaque honouring Vlad as a "superfan" as well. Seems like they really want to show love to fans after not having them for so long.

I just worry that it'll make some of the more obnoxious ones more unbearable. Brock Lesnar Guy seems like a massive tool, and Izzy's been getting featured more on WWE stuff lately- there seems to be an air of cockiness about her, which I guess would come from being a pseudo-celebrity since she was about 10.

I'd imagine they wouldn't want to associate themselves too closely with the other superfans. Vlad gets a pass - he's been there for years just being himself - but the rest of them are an odd bunch. I'd be surprised for all their levels of fandom is they were into anything outside the WWE. Lesnar guy, the green t-shirt guy and the fella with the stencilled dinner jacket all seem like the kind of people who smell faintly of Dorito dust, grin when they fart in hotel elevators, and let the internet know as soon as they've woken up in the morning. The E are usually canny enough not to associate themselves too closely with such tragedies. 

• Paid Members

Finally got peacock up and running.  Just repeatedly pressed the PayPal button, and It eventually accepted.  Sideloaded the peacock app onto the fire stick and I’m in!  Picture is better than the wwe app was, a lot clearer.

4 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I'd imagine they wouldn't want to associate themselves too closely with the other superfans. Vlad gets a pass - he's been there for years just being himself - but the rest of them are an odd bunch. I'd be surprised for all their levels of fandom is they were into anything outside the WWE. Lesnar guy, the green t-shirt guy and the fella with the stencilled dinner jacket all seem like the kind of people who smell faintly of Dorito dust, grin when they fart in hotel elevators, and let the internet know as soon as they've woken up in the morning. The E are usually canny enough not to associate themselves too closely with such tragedies. 

Vlad is your old school nutter fan who just likes the wrestling. If the wrestlers grew to respect him enough and like him to give specific shout outs on seeing him, he was probably a cool guy. Might have been a perk up seeing him. Sid loved him at MSG.

The modern fans (the Bayley girl aside because she's really young) are well off. Brock Lesnar Guy makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Like almost everything, we still have what we have, but it feels shit and grubby. Modern entitled superfans are that. We all seem to like the old guard of superfans, great for easter eggs. The modern ones just make me crunch my face a bit. NXT got really hard to watch for it. Some of their fans almost TNA'd that venue. 

Edited by Chili