WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

On 3/26/2021 at 11:19 AM, JNLister said:

Piper-Brown is now off the original non-Peacock WWE Network as well.

I'm fully aware about the issues of 'blackface' but ridiculously wasn't the reason Piper did this (at least in interviews / the WWF magazine iirc) that the match wasn't about it being black vs white - and that Piper was proving that point.  

• Paid Members

40 minutes ago, Perry said:

Peacock have removed all the back catalogue of Raw, Smackdown and Nitro etc until they've reviewed all episodes before adding them back. Sounds like they're going to be cut to shreds.

Peacock currently has Raw from 2008, Smackdown from 2019 and no Nitro (or at least it has them in the menus -- don't know if you can play the episodes.) I don't think that's changed since launch day.

Always felt a disclaimer would be beneficial with shit like WWF's old content and others, because, well there is so much.

I used to love reading about how much TSN in Canada chopped up shit on Raw back when. I hope it's like that, with the 90's bowl cut kid fan edited into every removed chair shot.

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

They've just randomly uploaded AWA WrestleRock '86 to the Network. 

I hope this is the beginning of them bringing back something like Hidden Gems, but it's probably a one-off...

It was already on there so they may have made an edit and reuploaded, though Buck Zumhofe is still there and the run length is unchanged. Might be a music redub.

Just now, JNLister said:

It was already on there so they may have made an edit and reuploaded, though Buck Zumhofe is still there and the run length is unchanged. Might be a music redub.

Probably removed the segment where the Freebirds do blackface.