WWE Network 2021

tiger_rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've had an issue for the past week where the "continue watching" timestamps don't or only intermittently work on my WWE Network.  Usual scenario is that things that I am part way through watching will appear in the "continue watching" section on the homepage, but they will always play from the start rather than where I lasted watched.  (The little red bar under the title picture is always at the start of a given show too on the home page).

This occurs on both Google Chrome pc browser, and Amazon Firestick.

Logging out and back in sometimes solves it, but not usually. 

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? 

On 3/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, bbabba said:

I've had an issue for the past week where the "continue watching" timestamps don't or only intermittently work on my WWE Network.  Usual scenario is that things that I am part way through watching will appear in the "continue watching" section on the homepage, but they will always play from the start rather than where I lasted watched.  (The little red bar under the title picture is always at the start of a given show too on the home page).

This occurs on both Google Chrome pc browser, and Amazon Firestick.

Logging out and back in sometimes solves it, but not usually. 

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? 

Oh yes, continue watching is broken, unable to remove anything from the watch list - despite it saying it has been removed it still shows in the watch list section. I am also experiencing an issue in which after the commercial ends at the beginning of the program I want to watch the time bar pops up and I am unable to remove it unless I restart the app and hope that another commercial doesn't start and if it does I have repeat the process or give up and watch the program with the time bar on display.

Seems that the launch of WWE programming on Peacock is going to mean the end of the stand-alone app in USA. To note the initial launch on Peacock will only include PPV within the last year and ‘recent’ episodes of some programmes. PPV’s will be added by Summerslam. Bit of a shit show really, I think quite a lot of people watch for the older programming so this is a bit of a mess considering the amount of time this must have been in the works. 

https://www.wwe.com/amp/article/wwe-network-to-launch-on-peacock-march-18?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by stewdogg
Addd lonk

2 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Seems that the launch of WWE programming on Peacock is going to mean the end of the stand-alone app in USA. To note the initial launch on Peacock will only include PPV within the last year and ‘recent’ episodes of some programmes. PPV’s will be added by Summerslam. Bit of a shit show really, I think quite a lot of people watch for the older programming so this is a bit of a mess considering the amount of time this must have been in the works. 

https://www.wwe.com/amp/article/wwe-network-to-launch-on-peacock-march-18?__twitter_impression=true

On a day where their biggest rivals completely cock up their big main event moment, WWE manage to piss off their loyalist fans by messing up their network 

Wrestling everybody

Edited by Tsurutagun

• 2 weeks later...

As part of my farewell to the WWE network tour I’m watching some of my favourite events each Saturday night until I get shut after Mania.

Rewatching Summerslam 92 the first live show I attended and I’ve never noticed until tonight that when Perfect and Flair come to ringside during the World Title match one fan gives an exuberant “Nescafé handshake” towards Perfect.