The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a quick go of Thunderdome tonight. It’s pretty much exactly the same as watching the show normally, only with the added bonus of being so distracted trying to find yourself in the crowd that thi

Collectively, they sound like a verse from Red Hot Chili Peppers’ By The Way. What an odd choice.

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Was it Cornette who said Becky Lynch getting pregnant was a bad thing for her career? He couldn’t be more wrong. I bet they’ve already been on the phone to her asking how much it’d cost for her to at least make a Raw appearance. She’s going to be able to name her price if she ever wants to wrestle again.

This is incredible. Even for their standards.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members

You do wonder what is going on with them. They I mentioned last week somewhere about the fundamentals of telling stories but the mistakes in things like this, where they've been absolutely meticulous down the years, just make you question if some people are unravelling. I mean that's just inexcusable.

1 minute ago, kickin it wit the kliq said:

went to watch it live for the first time in years last night, turned it off during Charlotte's promo, she is absolutely dreadful on the mic and one of the worst babyfaces I have ever seen

She tried to be heelish too! "I only help a mate if there's something in it for me" Charlotte, the selfish twat everyone!

6 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

The list of confirmed legends for the 6th of January reads like an absolute horror show of you-know-how-this-is-going-to-go whacky backstage segments. 

Reveal hidden contents

* Alicia Fox
* Beth Phoenix
* Big Show
* Boogeyman
* Booker T
* Candice Michelle
* Carlito
* Hillbilly Jim
* Hulk Hogan
* IRS (Irwin R. Schyster)
* Ivory
* Jacqueline
* Jeff Jarrett
* Jimmy Hart
* Kurt Angle
* Mark Henry
* Melina
* Michael "PS" Hayes
* Mickie James
* Ric Flair
* Sgt. Slaughter
* Tatanka
* Torrie Wilson

Utterly dire state of affairs that they think wheeling out these lot in 2021 is going to do anything.

Raw is hands down the worst show on television. 3 hours of nothingness every week.

• Paid Members

Realistically, and going by what's been happening, Vince is probably not doing much until this shit starts to hurt his income. He'll maybe make the odd concession, like somebody getting to do some swearing to pretend they're edgy (or setting a fat clown on fire), but nothing like the widespread changes that need to be done to overhaul a show that's had the smell of death about it for at least five years. It reminds me a little of what happened to The Ultimate Fighter; Dana and co just stuck with the same format for so long that it made the show completely irrelevant, even to MMA nuts like myself and some of the others that post in that section. To think this place used to have a weekly Raw thread only a few years ago, but now people aren't even arsed setting up a PPV thread until the day after. Running off sad pricks like us is an amazing achievement.

• Moderators

Melina resigning has been  rumoured for a while, so I dunno it this is the start of a run there from there. Her mic stuff in NWA was top to be honest, she was crap inside the ropes though. 

Mick Foley and Bret will probably think she's a worker in par with steambaot still though

1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

Realistically, and going by what's been happening, Vince is probably not doing much until this shit starts to hurt his income. He'll maybe make the odd concession, like somebody getting to do some swearing to pretend they're edgy (or setting a fat clown on fire), but nothing like the widespread changes that need to be done to overhaul a show that's had the smell of death about it for at least five years. It reminds me a little of what happened to The Ultimate Fighter; Dana and co just stuck with the same format for so long that it made the show completely irrelevant, even to MMA nuts like myself and some of the others that post in that section. To think this place used to have a weekly Raw thread only a few years ago, but now people aren't even arsed setting up a PPV thread until the day after. Running off sad pricks like us is an amazing achievement.

And, considering tv is dead, they’re more than likely going to get another increase from USA when this deal is done. I don’t know which is the biggest factor in wwe being the shits. Vince being nearly 80 and out of his mind or them having guaranteed money and no PPV to worry about meaning nothing they do matters.

7 hours ago, The Dart said:

Carlito I'm guessing?

I think other than appearing on an episode of the Edge & Christian show, this will be the first time he's done anything with the company, since leaving.   Maybe he's sat in the audience at Hall of Fames, but I can't even remember him being a talking head on any documentaries or anything.

He was also there (HoF), with the other Colon kids to induct Carlos snr. Whatever year that was. Even joking about being there.