The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

59 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Miz will cash in on Sunday as he did 10 years ago (ish). Whether he succeeds or not I couldn’t care less at the moment. Really falling out of interest with Smackdown and Raw

RAW I can understand, but SmackDown's been a solid show for most of this year. What's not keeping your interest on that?

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

RAW I can understand, but SmackDown's been a solid show for most of this year. What's not keeping your interest on that?

I will say Roman's character development has been decent. But there are know other storylines on there which I am bothered with. I have gone from watching Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT UK and Dynamite to watching Dynamite/BTE, NXT UK, and pretty much skimming the others.

• Paid Members

Both The Hurt Business and New Day seemed to be in a constant state of panic in their match after the botched count out and re-start.  Like they had totally forgot whatever match structure they originally had planned and were just awkwardly hitting each other with punches not knowing what to do next.

Also, was that meant to be the ending of the Lashley v Lee match?  Just seemed so random.  An even match where Lee hadn't even hit one of his big moves, and MVP just runs in for a confusing DQ which meant Lashley wouldn't progress in the title hunt.

Edited by bbabba

On 11/19/2020 at 2:30 AM, sukhy said:

That's not the worst idea, but then again, chances are the belt ends up with The Miz lol

I may have imagined it, but haven't Roman and Drew had a match at Mania before? And it was shite? 

Yeah. It was kept short and Drew didn't really get anything out of it.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, sukhy said:

may have imagined it, but haven't Roman and Drew had a match at Mania before? And it was shite? 

Christ, you’re right. Fair’s fair, they’d managed to make me completely forget that. Probably because it was during Roman’s face run back from cancer that - surprise surprise - they’d already botched by then. I maintain that that year he should’ve faced Corbin and squashed him in 30secs flat. 

Edited by Daaaaaad!

• Paid Members

What in the world was Jeff Hardy thinking with that Swanton. He was very lucky to walk out after banging the back of his head on the steps. Madness.

Overall, another nothing Raw. I really wish they had let The Miz cash in and AJ screw his chance to eliminate the threat. They set it up perfectly, but bottled the landing. 

I'm only reading the results at the moment, but this takes you out of it - 

Omos pulls AJ to safety as fans boo. AJ, still on Omos' shoulder, rants at Drew, saying Omos is doing Drew a favor because AJ would've taken him out. AJ continues ranting about how Omos just rescued Drew.

Who's booing? There's nobody there.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Nick James said:

What in the world was Jeff Hardy thinking with that Swanton. He was very lucky to walk out after banging the back of his head on the steps. Madness.

Overall, another nothing Raw. I really wish they had let The Miz cash in and AJ screw his chance to eliminate the threat. They set it up perfectly, but bottled the landing. 

I did my usual watch the first segment/match before going to bed. Jeff Hardy is a proper idiot. And also who knew wood conducted electricity?

I read the rest as results and looks like I missed nowt. May become my new routine rather then skip watch before work

The "Sudden Death" match was blatant false advertising. 

Everyone hates Matt Riddle is the most realistic storyline WWE have done in years

Who's the face in the Wyatt/Orton feud? 

Ricochet is a jobber and that sucks

As a newbie, I'm going to play on the safe side so I'll do a spoiler box on the big revelation on RAW so no one gets upset with me

Spoiler

Reckoning is Mia Yim

Edited by Tsurutagun