The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Just watched Ali’s promo.

Seems like a missed opportunity to salvage some credibility by unmasking the members of Retribution now that we know their agenda.

Would have liked to have seen them target recent NXT call-ups with their initial attacks (while still wearing hoodies & balaclavas), superstars who Retribution members believe got called up at their expense.

14 hours ago, HLSXN said:

Just watched Ali’s promo.

Seems like a missed opportunity to salvage some credibility by unmasking the members of Retribution now that we know their agenda.

Would have liked to have seen them target recent NXT call-ups with their initial attacks (while still wearing hoodies & balaclavas), superstars who Retribution members believe got called up at their expense.

That is a very logical and fresh idea, but they wouldn't do it now because since starting on Live TV last year they are pretending that NXT is a third brand of the main roster.

So you don't get "called up" anymore.

It used to annoy me when Edge constantly reinforced that on the podcast he & Christian used to do.

"I don't call it getting called up, because NXT is having some of the best matches & best shows anywhere in the world".

That can't have been much comfort to the NXT roster of 2017/2018 with no merch being made and working in front of house show crowds of 200/300 on the Florida loop. 

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

I haven't watched the full segment but the credibility ship sailed with the names T-Bar, Mace and Slapjack for me.

Not sure who they're trolling more at this point - us, the fans or the NXT callups getting their "big opportunity." 

I think she's doing a fairly decent job with it all things considered, but I get the whole Fiend stuff isn't for everyone.

Thought they might give Retribution a win but apparently we're just booking them like losers and have Ali run away. Cool.

I enjoyed Drew post-loss. It's nice that he has some personality these days and is enjoying kicking everyone's arses.

Survivor Series looks pretty shit without NXT. I'd rather they just carried on their normal feuds than just had random matches.

Nia putting Lana through tables is the most I've enjoyed both women.

This year wouldve been a good one to do classic 4 vs 4 feud mixing to finish/start feuds something like:

Reigns, Rollins, Aleister, someone vs Jey, Owens, Murphy, Dom for example

Anyway Raw 

Thought it was decent enough show, Fiend/Bliss as said isn't for everyone but don't think it's any worse than most spooky stuff in all of wrestling.

HB vs Retribution should've been built to survivors.

• Paid Members

Isn't it that they're keeping the NXT folk at the performance centre with Raw and SmackDown being ThunderDome they don't want cross contamination? Thought that may be why Underground got scrapped as it would be a bit rubbish without Raw or SmackDown guys or all NXT.