TomJones233 Posted October 27, 2020 Posted October 27, 2020 When Alvarez brings up the absence of NXT at Survivor Series, Meltzer says "I'll tell you what, I think Vince wants to disown that whole brand because it keeps getting beat" Quote
The Dart Posted October 27, 2020 Posted October 27, 2020 (edited) 11 hours ago, TomJones233 said: Grown ass men on reddit saying Alexa is attractive on RAW really REALLY disturbed me. You do know she’s a 30 year old woman, right? Edited October 27, 2020 by The Dart Quote
TomJones233 Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 Yes, I'm aware, But the weird child like shit she's doing is just creepy. Act your age woman! Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 28, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2020 4 minutes ago, TomJones233 said: Yes, I'm aware, But the weird child like shit she's doing is just creepy. Act your age woman! Do you feel the same way about Harley Quinn? You know these are just characters in entertainment right? Quote
TomJones233 Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 Oh god yes i do. I loathe Harley Quinn. Mainly for normalizing domestic abuse. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 28, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2020 1 minute ago, TomJones233 said: Oh god yes i do. I loathe Harley Quinn. Mainly for normalizing domestic abuse. Quote
The Cutting Edge Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 People want Lars Sullivan sacked for being involved with Gay Porn (years ago) and private messaging a married woman (may be more to it but that's jist I've seen) Very unforgiving world now with no margin for error Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 28, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2020 I'm pretty sure they wanted him gone for all that racist stuff he tweeted out a few years ago? Quote
The Cutting Edge Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said: I'm pretty sure they wanted him gone for all that racist stuff he tweeted out a few years ago? Possibly, I've not seen that part of the comments just the other stuff Quote
TomJones233 Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 He's also a hypocrite. He was posting homophobic stuff while doing gay porn. Quote
kickin it wit the kliq Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 11 hours ago, TomJones233 said: Yes, I'm aware, But the weird child like shit she's doing is just creepy. Act your age woman! Did you feel the same way about Bailey before she turned heel? Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 29, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2020 Probably weirder to be infantalising grown women than anything those blokes on Reddit is doing. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted October 29, 2020 Posted October 29, 2020 Would you like Alexa more if they started calling her Daughter of Darkness? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.