The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

20 hours ago, Statto said:

Made the mistake of scrolling through the comments on an article promoted at me on Facebook on how they "managed to pull off" the clearly pre-taped Wyatt/Fiend switcheroo on Raw.

"I was convinced it was Bo Dallas".

"It definitely wasn't pre-taped, Bray was  wearing tear-off clothes with the Fiend outfit underneath, he just quickly changed when the lights went out".

Fuck me, these people walk among us, and are allowed to vote, drive & procreate. 

Facebook comments are to be avoided on any topic, not just wrestling. Never any value in reading them, not sure these people even exist 

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Its tragic what alot of fans have become, every where you look about wrestling "Vince" is mentioned, I think alot have worked themselves into a shoot believing all the stories are true about him (I'm sure alot are but you get my point) and WWE can't do anything right and he should die etc.

Even AEW is starting to get backlash, no wonder companies don't know what they want or how to please them, most have no attention spans and want the opposite of what they're given

Agreed. The thing that AEW has done brilliantly is that their storylines aren't linear, or particularly rushed the way they are in WWE. It's all subjective at the end of the day but I'm glad AEW has three or four stories overlapping, Sting's introduction now has the potential for three or four over the next wee while, the opportunities are endless.

Raw is very much generic feud, little character/storyline recall, PPV, possible PPV rematch then onto next feud.

Very little subtlety to it whereas with Page and the Dark Order it's been bubbling away naturally and we're not yet sure where it's headed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

What a shame that we don't even get the standard WWE freak out when ratings tank anymore. It was my only reason to read the results this morning. Writers hired, on-air apologies, mad angles, crazy stunts. Nothing. They're just flying in all the old people again. During a global pandemic.

Sad times when even those running the company can't be arsed with it anymore.

29 minutes ago, Supremo said:

What a shame that we don't even get the standard WWE freak out when ratings tank anymore. It was my only reason to read the results this morning. Writers hired, on-air apologies, mad angles, crazy stunts. Nothing. They're just flying in all the old people again. During a global pandemic.

Sad times when even those running the company can't be arsed with it anymore.

I expect them to do something at some point but I would've been surprised if it was this side of the new year.

The list of confirmed legends for the 6th of January reads like an absolute horror show of you-know-how-this-is-going-to-go whacky backstage segments. 

Spoiler

* Alicia Fox
* Beth Phoenix
* Big Show
* Boogeyman
* Booker T
* Candice Michelle
* Carlito
* Hillbilly Jim
* Hulk Hogan
* IRS (Irwin R. Schyster)
* Ivory
* Jacqueline
* Jeff Jarrett
* Jimmy Hart
* Kurt Angle
* Mark Henry
* Melina
* Michael "PS" Hayes
* Mickie James
* Ric Flair
* Sgt. Slaughter
* Tatanka
* Torrie Wilson

Edited by Gay as FOOK

55 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Well there's at least one completely random name on there I didn't expect to see so I'm curious.

Carlito I'm guessing?

I think other than appearing on an episode of the Edge & Christian show, this will be the first time he's done anything with the company, since leaving.   Maybe he's sat in the audience at Hall of Fames, but I can't even remember him being a talking head on any documentaries or anything.

Edited by The Dart

20 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Carlito I'm guessing?

I think other than appearing on an episode of the Edge & Christian show, this will be the first time he's done anything with the company, since leaving.   Maybe he's sat in the audience at Hall of Fames, but I can't even remember him being a talking head on any documentaries or anything.

Yeah, he's the one that sticks out. I'm sure he'll just stand there and do his catchphrase and spit an apple at someone but I'm fairly sure he's been gone for like a decade. Pretty random.

1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

The list of confirmed legends for the 6th of January reads like an absolute horror show of you-know-how-this-is-going-to-go whacky backstage segments. 

Hide contents

* Alicia Fox
* Beth Phoenix
* Big Show
* Boogeyman
* Booker T
* Candice Michelle
* Carlito
* Hillbilly Jim
* Hulk Hogan
* IRS (Irwin R. Schyster)
* Ivory