The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

3 minutes ago, Statto said:

I guess whoever did the 'chapter' captions for Raw on the BT Sport app this week isn't a fan of the product.

Apparently Mustafa Ali faced "Rolph Ziggler" and Bobby Lashley is listed as "Ali Mighty".

Rolph and Dolph Ziggler vs Elias and Ezekiel sounds like money.

• Paid Members

Maximum Male Models are on a par for daft fun with Dom Mysterio right now for me. Just ridiculous and absurd, but it's great. You can tell they're 100% in on the gimmick and it really should be wrestlecrap, but I love it. Mace and Mansoor laying on the barricades throughout the match, then Maces ridiculous screaming as Lumis grabbed him had me laughing. It helps that Maxxine is gorgeous as well and as much as I don't want Alpha Academy to split, I really want to see what they can do with Otis.

Speaking of teams that I don't want to split, how can you even consider splitting the Street Profits? Do the New Day thing and let them do their singles stuff while still being a team. Both Tez and Dawkins have high ceilings, that neither should turn on each other. Everyone talks about Tez, but Dawkins has really improved over the last year.

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

Maximum Male Models are on a par for daft fun with Dom Mysterio right now for me. Just ridiculous and absurd, but it's great. You can tell they're 100% in on the gimmick and it really should be wrestlecrap, but I love it. Mace and Mansoor laying on the barricades throughout the match, then Maces ridiculous screaming as Lumis grabbed him had me laughing. It helps that Maxxine is gorgeous as well and as much as I don't want Alpha Academy to split, I really want to see what they can do with Otis.

I really hope they have a plan for Gable after this, he's so bloody entertaining. The fact he had a fairly competitive match with Cody has me feeling a bit more optimistic about whatever they might have planned. 

Maximum Male Models are absolutely brilliant. I'll never underestimate a fashion-based gimmick again, MMM and the Fashion Files are two of my favourite ever WWE comedy storylines. 

Edited by RedRooster

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yes, because no one else could possibly book shit stuff.

I’ve not actually seen RAW but yeah, this idea that Triple H never books anything bad is tired. NXT was shite for a long period before he finished up there after its initial boom period. On the whole, he’s going to have some good stuff worth watching though.

• Paid Members

Raw still being three hours goes a long way for some of the shite filler you have to sit through alongside bad booking. I think after WrestleMania we will be able to properly judge how good HHH's booking truly is, once the Bloodline storyline has done or is winding up. The Bloodline story is certainly giving HHH a lot more rope and benefit of doubt at the moment, but Raw still has around 60% of shite on it. 

By hour 3 this morning, I had forgotten what had happened in hour one. Brock being brilliant in the MVP segment and showing more charisma than he ever has done previously, is easily forgotten by the time you get to another droning, long MizTV segment.