The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

I dunno, that Crossrhodes sell being so different than anyone else takes it (a flat face bump), I don't like, much like I didn't like an RKO Chad took a while ago that people seemed to love. The difference of the effect of a move being so clearly to do with who it's done on as opposed to in the control of who's doing it triggers that smarky impulse in that it kills some of my suspension of disbelief. Rocky was athletic enough to bounce around like a rubber ball in comparison to everyone else taking a Stunner - I hated it. GREAT, you're making it look more devastating than anyone else receiving the finish of the top guy - umm, why isn't Austin "doing it with that much impact" to every other opponent? Doesn't make sense. Let me believe it's real, please.

3 hours ago, Nick James said:

Maxxine

No idea how old these suggestions from Google are but I have JR in the head saying "She has obviously trained very diligently, folks." That could crack walnuts, couldn't it?

• Paid Members

Maximum Male Models winning worst gimmick of the year in the Observer Awards is ridiculous. They’re fucking ace. Literally just standing backstage, pulling daft faces, they’re an absolute joy to watch. Ortiz becoming Ortiź is going to be brilliant.

God knows if Vince is actually back or not, but between the Brock angle where MVP spat his drink on him, Bray Wyatt going back to the Muscle Man song, and then  the rubbish b-hole/a-hole joke in the Seth Rollins segment with Miz? This is the most it’s felt like it’s being written either by or for the mad bastard in months. It reeked of his tastes.

It’s not like they’re exactly hiding it, either. Hunter’s Easter eggs have just taken a darker turn. Directed by a sex pest.

28AF0DA1-D764-4C77-9E9A-7030B1D9CBB2.thumb.jpeg.c579e7c9336d0931734a2759a8e4c92d.jpeg

Maybe in the upcoming weeks we can get a QR Code that lists all the allegations? Or go all the way with the Hollywood theme and get Harvey Weinstein to send in a promo from prison?

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Maybe in the upcoming weeks we can get a QR Code that lists all the allegations? Or go all the way with the Hollywood theme and get Harvey Weinstein to send in a promo from prison?

There's always money in the banana stand.

I know it's been said alot recently but you really do see how much the product suffers with one person holding both main title belts but barely showing up to tv at all and when he does it's smackdown the other show that isn't containing the opponent for his wrestlemania match. 

The fact Cody has to go to smackdown too actually get some interaction with him doesn't exactly scream these are the final weeks before the biggest show of the year and biggest match of his career.

3 hours ago, air_raid said:

I dunno, that Crossrhodes sell being so different than anyone else takes it (a flat face bump), I don't like, much like I didn't like an RKO Chad took a while ago that people seemed to love. The difference of the effect of a move being so clearly to do with who it's done on as opposed to in the control of who's doing it triggers that smarky impulse in that it kills some of my suspension of disbelief. Rocky was athletic enough to bounce around like a rubber ball in comparison to everyone else taking a Stunner - I hated it. GREAT, you're making it look more devastating than anyone else receiving the finish of the top guy - umm, why isn't Austin "doing it with that much impact" to every other opponent? Doesn't make sense. Let me believe it's real, please.

No idea how old these suggestions from Google are but I have JR in the head saying "She has obviously trained very diligently, folks." That could crack walnuts, couldn't it?

Have I/we missed something? 🤔

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, uklaw said:

Have I/we missed something? 🤔

It’s the line Ross used at Fully Loaded 98 when Jackie took her robe off, preceded by words to the effect of “I don’t want to say too much, my mama’s watching.” Mama, not wife. I always found that amusing, like he didn’t care if Jan knew he was a sleaze, but his mama was a different kettle of fish.

3 hours ago, air_raid said:

It’s the line Ross used at Fully Loaded 98 when Jackie took her robe off, preceded by words to the effect of “I don’t want to say too much, my mama’s watching.” Mama, not wife. I always found that amusing, like he didn’t care if Jan knew he was a sleaze, but his mama was a different kettle of fish.

Ah thank you.

Didn't watch the whole show as i never really have time but I did really enjoy Cody and Chad. Been a Gable fan for years and he's getting some really good showings lately even in defeat. No surprise to read that Cody is a fan of his as he worked really well with him. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing those guys again somewhere down the line.

7 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I know it's been said alot recently but you really do see how much the product suffers with one person holding both main title belts but barely showing up to tv at all and when he does it's smackdown the other show that isn't containing the opponent for his wrestlemania match. 

The fact Cody has to go to smackdown too actually get some interaction with him doesn't exactly scream these are the final weeks before the biggest show of the year and biggest match of his career.

Smackdown is their most watched show (and has been for quite some time) due in part to the fact that Roman is on the show. 

FDam9Fz.jpg

Cody going to Smackdown to interact with him is the best thing that could happen to him in the build up to the match because it’s where the most people watching will actually see him.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

3 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Smackdown is their most watched show (and has been for quite some) due to the fact that Roman is on the show. 

FDam9Fz.jpg

Cody going to Smackdown to interact with him is the best thing that could happen to him in the build up to the match because it’s where the most people watching will actually see him.

Fox is also a significantly bigger network than USA, and is available in more homes.

If anything, Cody heading over to Smackdown is indicative of a big feud ahead of a big match.

Cody should be heading to Smackdown for the confrontation. A heel, especially Roman heading to Cody's home territory doesn't build the face challenger as strong and brave. Cody should be presented as a cut above the rest, ready to square up with the heel. Especially as Roman sent his fat old manager to rile Cody up rather than going himself. 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

It's pretty hilarious that cena is coming back the week the wwe rivals episode with rock vs cena drops 

You're going to piss yourself when you find out about promotional media tours. 

• Paid Members

I’m sure they’ve interacted a million times in the past, but now Cody has reached his final form I’ve got a huge desire to see him and Cena together onscreen. Imagine a promo between them! Like two A.I.s trying to convince the other that they’re a real person.

Edited by Supremo