The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Brock opting for a Wrestlemania match with Omos over Bray Wyatt is hilarious 

Brock isn't an idiot. He knows that once you get enmeshed in the spooky cobblers of Bray Wyatt it sucks the life out of even the strongest character. So having a big useless lad to batter instead is preferable. Brock v Walter would be better from a watching point of view but you can't have everything. 

Heyman claiming he'd be banging Brandi while Cody was on the road struck me as a response to Sami claiming he looked at Roman funny. He might as well have shouted NOT GAY for all the credibility it has. 

As mentioned KO fucking Sami off and telling him to get his friend Jey's help is much better than the friends reunite storyline. 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Brock Lesnar giving Omos a German Suplex and an F5 will be worth the Wrestlemania purchase alone. Inspired pairing.

Makes for a spectacular visual, and having Lesnar destroy Omos on a big stage is a nice way to start heating Lesnar back up for a feud with whoever the champion is (let's say Cody, or someone else who isn't Reigns) come Summerslam.

It could also be a starting point for Omos' inevitable slide into the dreaded and terrible "failed-as-menacing-big-man-now-dances-like-an-idiot...HE'S FUN" gimmick that history suggests WWE will inevitable slot him into.  

• Paid Members

I have a funny feeling that the Omos / Lesnar Mania challenge is a red herring and itll be Lashley / Lesnar again. With MVP trying to reform the Hurt Business whilst managing Omos, it seems like its all potentially there to reunite Lashley with MVP and The Hurt Business. Hopefully, Lesnar comes out next week or whenever and just destroys the big chap before Lashley makes the save. 

Get them all the fuck away from Wyatt. With Wyatt and Howdy, let New Day take them on in a sequel to the Netflix smash hit 'Escape The Undertaker', but call it 'Escape the Spooky Bollocks'. 

EDIT: Side note, I love the Chelsea Green / Adam Pearce stuff, just a fun storyline and Chelsea Green is brilliant.

Edited by Nick James

2 hours ago, Nick James said:

EDIT: Side note, I love the Chelsea Green / Adam Pearce stuff, just a fun storyline and Chelsea Green is brilliant.

I've no idea what she's like in-ring, but her gimmick is an absolute blast. If she's any good, I'd love to see her get more of a push as a credible force. She's brilliant in this role. 

Haven’t all of Edge’s feuds since his return gone on for a huge amount of time?  I remember when he first came back he said how excited he was to work with all the newer guys, the only 3 feuds I remember him being in since he came back 3 years ago were with Rollins, Orton and Finn

Which Edge is it this time? There's easy going post grunge Edge and there's his even more annoying dark psychopath character. The way he oscillates between the two of them constantly is absolutely crap and I honestly couldn't tell you on any given week if he's hanging out with Alter Bridge backstage or trying to chair people's brains in with spit coming down his chin. 

Was an Edge guy right up until he retired (and nobody could begrudge him returning at that 'Rumble in amazing shape and main eventing WrestleMania again as a feelgood story) but he's one of those classic "You were the best right at the start" guys. He was really good at the Rated R stuff but in hindsight he benefitted from those ruthless aggression years really crying out for a heel foil for 'Taker, Batista, Cena etc. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Brock getting pissed off at Omos for being shit and then just destroying him will be incredible.

I think Braun is still feeling that twatting Lesnar gave him in that Rumble a half decade later.