The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

3 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I'm not sure if it was rumoured, but it wasn't spoken about on air up until this week. There are still a few weeks to go until Wrestlemania, so I still agree with your point that it's not particularly last minute. I also agree with your suggestion that the feud hasn't been up to much. 

Was it ever before they named an event around it? Generally always the wrestler requesting the match was the first one to mention HIAC.

• Paid Members

I have absolutely no idea where this Bloodline story ends now, my heart says Jey ends Roman, but my head says Solo usurps Roman as Tribal Chief only for Reigns to come back and take down Solo. 

I love how many possibilities there are for this whole storyline.

Also, Otis and MMM and fantastic. Just brilliant fun.

35 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I have absolutely no idea where this Bloodline story ends now, my heart says Jey ends Roman, but my head says Solo usurps Roman as Tribal Chief only for Reigns to come back and take down Solo. 

The Bloodline stuff is leagues ahead of everything in wrestling.

Just headline night 1 with the tag match, night 2 with the title match and have done with it.

Roman, The USO’s, Cody, Sami, KO… they’re all on another level to any performer currently working. I honestly can’t remember a story with this many moving parts where each part was hitting home runs every week.

Usually I could do without the ‘couldn’t get over’ type stuff, but I think even that worked.

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

Yep definitely this one.

All set up for a huge face turn for the Tribal Chief later on this year.

It's not the way I would go, as I think the Jey/Roman story needs a conclusion.

Edited by The King of Old School

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

I think someone needs to "end" Reigns, before he turns face - and Jey vs. Reigns seems like an obvious direction to take, with Jimmy and Sami still involved in some way. 

I wouldn't at all be shocked if next year's Wrestlemania match for Reigns is against a heel Cody Rhodes. There's something very politician-like about Cody, and while he's doing really well at the moment, I think the fans will eventually turn on him; when he comes up against the right/wrong opponent, and they are ready to see a title change. I don't think he'd be a failure as champion, though, and I think the possibilities for him as a heel are actually really exciting. 

I'm assuming we finally get to confirmation of Rey/Dominic on Smackdown, but once again, Dom was great. What a turnaround from where he was prior to his heel turn. 

So, this is interesting.

Paul Heyman is very good, one of the best, and rarely does things by accident. Look at this, he mouths Roman’s promo as he’s saying it, almost ahead of time in some parts…

I’m really interested in Heyman’s role as Roman falls and where he’s going to end up.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Logan Paul has very quickly become one of my favourite people to watch. Seth on the other hand is the opposite. Just absolutely embarrassing as a character and not believable as a real person.

The epitome of 'quick change the channel before someone walks in and questions why I still watch this shit'

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, rollthedice said:

Logan Paul has very quickly become one of my favourite people to watch. Seth on the other hand is the opposite. Just absolutely embarrassing as a character and not believable as a real person.

The epitome of 'quick change the channel before someone walks in and questions why I still watch this shit'

But you were alright with the Otis stuff?

It's shows like last night that made me realise how much better the Bloodline is than Sami/KO. 

Roman is the abusive/gaslighting prick. Sami was able to see through it eventually, Jey probably knows but is too loyal to his brother to do anything while Solo is being Solo but deep down knows he's ready and being told that he isn't, especially by Roman is going to set off a storm. 

WWE is lost without this Bloodline drama (and maybe Dominick being an area hole)