The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Otìs with a slice of cucumber balanced on his fat gut is everything I want from Raw.

I popped for him eating it that midst of the Maxxine/Gable argument too, which I guess was improvised as I don't think it was planned to land perfectly on his belly.

Posting on here in hope it gets more hits - I did a trap remix of Cody's theme , and its accompanied by a little titantron style video documenting Cody's WWE journey.

Feel free to watch and give it a retweet if you enjoy it.

Nothing seems to get any further unless you're a viral video or a Tik Tok these days, but here's hoping.

• Paid Members

Two things stood out on this week's episode. First was the absolute thrill of watching Brock Lesnar go into Takeshita mode and start sprinting around the ring. The definition of putting his working boots on. It's going to be fun seeing whether he can have an unironically good match with Omos.

Secondly was Cody's entrance. The huge, "Woooooaaaaaaooooh!" from the crowd singing along, followed by him giving tha kid his weight belt. Fucking hell. The whitest of white meat. It's like the last decade never happened. Finally, a red hot babyface going into the Wrestlemania main event with everyone rooting him on. Imaging the amount of pyro they're going to set off. I can't wait.

Edited by Supremo

Man. They really fucked it again, didn’t they? Two nights in a row.

Shite forgettable episode of Raw on a normal week, let alone the Raw after Mania - that they themselves make such a big deal about. Seems as obvious as ever that Vince is back involved in creative, so many of his usual lazy tropes throughout the show…and let’s not forget the return of “local medical facilities”.

KO/Zayn vs. Street Profits was really good, I quite enjoyed the Bad Bunny beat down and enjoyed Brock going mental (though baffled by the cop out) but other than that it was a totally forgettable 

Be interested to see what kind of reaction the live crowd had to being misled that main event (including a rare Roman Reigns match) and the only return/surprise being Matt Riddle.

After night 1 of Wrestlemania, I thought we’d be in for a cracking weekend with it ending in optimism in WWE being at a modern high. In reality they’ve probably alienated a lot of casuals even further.

I find the whole U-turn on Vince absolutely incredible. Bigger swerve than Roman retaining against Cody. 

Did anyone spot Cody's quivering lower lip before he got stuck into his promo? That cut deep.  He'll probably win the title in Saudi but he must feel gutted that he'll never get that big moment - unless they do keep him chasing for the entire year.  

2 minutes ago, OzExile said:

I find the whole U-turn on Vince absolutely incredible. Bigger swerve than Roman retaining against Cody. 

Did anyone spot Cody's quivering lower lip before he got stuck into his promo? That cut deep.  He'll probably win the title in Saudi but he must feel gutted that he'll never get that big moment - unless they do keep him chasing for the entire year.  

That man’s lip is permanently quivering. Don’t fall for it.

In a vacuum, I really like Brock/Cody - but it’s such a cheap move; “we need to heat Cody up, erm… just have him beat… Brock, I guess.”

Brock is no one’s tag partner. That should have been red flag enough for Cody to have passed it up.

• Paid Members

This might not have been the best Raw, but one thing to note, is Brock is the best in the business when it comes to beat downs to the point you wince at every hit. I've seen a few people talk about how Brock is safe as houses, but it sure as fuck doesn't look it. 

Everyone's expecting Jay White, Randy Orton, NXT callups....yet we get Matt Riddle in the world's worst pants that looked like he had borrowed from lost property at PE.

• Paid Members

I'm not normally good at predicting angles, but about 5 seconds before it happened I thought "ooh, I wonder if Brock will turn on Cody? That'll be a fun feud". And based on that angle, I reckon it will be. Great stuff. Pretty boring Raw otherwise.