Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Being fair to Flair (ho ho), his behaviour has been the stuff of legend for years. Serial womaniser, legendary drinker, beloved flasher. 15-20 years ago, this stuff all made him a hero on the shoot interview circuit. We were all complicit. There's no amount of plane crashes, back bumps or head injuries excusing this stuff, or everyone else enabling him.

31 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Maybe controversial (coughs) but it could be that Flair has always been a fucking loathsome person but in this day and age we can actually see it for ourselves.

His history shows what he was and this seems to be consistent with that.

Yeah, I'm not saying he was any kind of saint otherwise, but there's being a loathsome prick and there's being strange and erratic in his behaviour, which he seems to be doing more and more of late.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, I'm not saying he was any kind of saint otherwise, but there's being a loathsome prick and there's being strange and erratic in his behaviour, which he seems to be doing more and more of late.

Swinging ones dick around bars and on a plane is quite erratic behaviour

26 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I think it was Ken Patera's shoot interview where he said Flair would walk into a crowded house in front of men and women and start fucking a loaf of bread. He's a fucking strange one. Always has been.

Yeah, and whatever behaviour he displays naturally will be exacerbated by potential CTE. It won't be the sole reason for how he behaves, as he's always been a bit of a prick by the sounds of it, but it will definitely have been a factor in some of the erratic and weird shit he's doing in later life. Things like seemingly being cool with someone one minute, then getting wired into them on social media the next, or bizarrely accusing WWE of erasing his legacy. That's just how it is with that kind of thing, unless we think that years taking bumps has had no real effect on his brain.

Edited by David

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I think it was Ken Patera's shoot interview where he said Flair would walk into a crowded house in front of men and women and start fucking a loaf of bread.

Maybe he just misheard focaccia.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Cannibal Man said:

How long does a man keep going on fucking a loaf of bread long enough for it to turn into "he fucked a load of bread" instead of just oh he picked it up and went wahey

I'd imagine it would be a good few strokes before a precum appearance.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said:

How long does a man keep going on fucking a loaf of bread long enough for it to turn into "he fucked a load of bread" instead of just oh he picked it up and went wahey

Somewhere around the balsamic vinegar strokes

2 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

How long does a man keep going on fucking a loaf of bread long enough for it to turn into "he fucked a load of bread" 

The answer my friend is blowin’ in the wind, the answer is blowin’ in the wind.