Jackass / CKY

SuperBacon

• Paid Members

I’m excited! Eric Andre obviously just stepped into that realm, and sure it will miss Ryan and Bam, but it made me wince and laugh equally. So I’m in. Shame they ditched the 3D. Jackass in 3D was one of my favourite 3D cinema experiences 

• Paid Members

Brandon, Raab and Rake all distanced themselves after Viva La Bam/Bram's wedding finished, and there hasn't been much cross-over with those guys since then save for sporadic podcast/radio appearances and whoever cameo'd in Jackass 3. Those three pretty much want to lead quiet lives now and I can't see Bam's current mental state being appealing at all, even if it paid well. I can definitely see those three making cameos in Jackass 4 though.

Still hoping that it's all just one big last prank on the public, but that's because I want all the lads to be happy (yes, even Bam).

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Is he even still on good terms with Brandon and them lot?

DiCamillo - no. He was around for a while after the wedding series when they were making another film called Minghags. But during the editing of the movie, he stopped showing up for the radio show, which he was on almost every week for a few years at that point and just disappeared. Bam was coked up a lot during that period and started getting out of control.

Brandon Novak and Bam seem to be on again off again. Whenever it looks like they’re getting on and Novak’s got him help, Bam spirals and brings up the past and just goes off on one. 

Brandon Novak and Joe Frantz (cinematographer for all their MTV Shows and CKY2K onwards) did a podcast about Bam’s downfall and what started it a couple of years ago. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to get some rushed CKY reunion in to "compete" with Jackass.

Is he even still on good terms with Brandon and them lot?

It looked like he was trying to do something like that and announced a film called "Not Dunn Yet" and it seemed like he filmed some stuff for it but went off the deep end again pretty much straight away and never mentioned it again. 

Kind of a shame as while I find Bam's personality extremely annoying, he's often the one doing some of the most brutal and dangerous stunts and seems to be very gifted at horrendous landings which are some of my favourite moments in the show and movies.

Edited by LaGoosh

Theres two Brandon's in the Jackass/CKY universe I get confused.

Brandon DiCamillo from the orignal Jackass series and first two movies plus the original CKY tapes. Funny, likeable, talented and one of the best things about the early stuff. Seemingly saw sense and bailed on Bam/Jackass 15 years ago 

Brandon Novak useless, unfunny heroin addict. Bam's sidekick from the terrible MTV spin off years. Somehow not dead.