Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Everytime I see a random new post in this thread, I always think it's going to be a post saying Bam has passed away. I'm glad it's not but sad that this is the state of him.

 

On the other hand, great to see Steve-o beat his demons and doing so well. He really looks great and seems to have himself together. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Everytime I see a random new post in this thread, I always think it's going to be a post saying Bam has passed away.

Same, as I was clicking this one open I was thinking "well there's no new post in the celebrity death thread, that's a good sign"

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle
  • Members
Posted
8 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Same, as I was clicking this one open I was thinking "well there's no new post in the celebrity death thread, that's a good sign"

"Hi, I'm Olympic Hero Pete and welcome to Jackass" 

  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted
14 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I guess this is the best thread for it, the Dirty Sanchez reunion has been uploaded up to YouTube.

 

I loved the Sanchez boys for the first couple of series, and before that Pritchard vs Dainton on various skate videos. I thought those two were hilarious together and the Sanchez stunts reminded me of old CKY stuff, where it was very DIY and on the spot.

I once bought Pancho a pint at Reading Festival and he was very nice (alright Limmy) but Dan was 100% the grossest one. I retch when I think of him eating the pube pizza, yacking up on it and then eating that as well.

Absolute wrongun.

Posted

Yeah there's something not wired correctly with Dan Sanchez. I feel like going back through them now. The film I remember being really good solely for that build up of revelations Dainton and Pritchard unleashed on each other of how much they were fucking one another over, specifically Pritch being over the moon at earning a fake Guinness world record for being shot with the most paintballs. 

Dainton always seemed like a bit of an anti-Knoxville from what I recall though with being made to look overly silly, doing anything too crazy etc. I remember in the movie he refused to dance with a transexual on camera and it seemed to be coming from a place of genuine homophobia in the truest sense of the word. Maybe it's stuff he's grown out of, and it's his right, but I always found a bit rich considering what you're making your living doing. 

The Jackass boys got that one cracked. You have to be dumb, tough and gay as FOOK to pull this kind of stuff off. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I never cared for the Dirty Sanchez stuff. Just charmless, seedy and nasty stuff. There was no fun or imagination to it. In Jackass you'll have the joy of them dressed in little gay costumes or making silly puns with some ridiculous game or unattainable goal in mind. The best Jackass moments feel like hanging out with your best mates as a teenager doing dumb stuff to make eachother laugh without a care in the world.

Dirty Sanchez feels like just watching crackheads sticking stinging nettles down their cock in a rundown car park.

Posted

I saw the movie in the cinema way back with a mate on the front row and it was quite the experience. I find them endearing but in a way that I'd never want to spend an evening with them, and I state that from a place of affection.

Posted
42 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Dirty Sanchez feels like just watching crackheads sticking stinging nettles down their cock in a rundown car park.

To add to the scuzzy feel of it, one of them was mates with a tattooist from here. Ugh all round. 

Posted

I feel like Jackass is universally funny. You could show it to a Tibetan monk or a gym bro and they’d both laugh at the same thing. Dirty Sanchez is very British but in a way I can’t imagine the rest of the world embracing. Plus the Sanchez lads don’t have a tenth of the heart that the Jackass lot have.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...