Jackass / CKY

SuperBacon

I imagine it'll follow the same visual formula as WWE legend nights and going to see old farts like Iron Maiden and Metallica perform live. They're all way older looking, but they've sobered up and are still shilling enough from the rubes to have had work done. So it's the guys you knew and loved with added tacky jewelry and on-brand t-shirts, looking like melting action figures of themselves in horrible, uncanny HD. 

• Paid Members

Knoxville will definitely do mad shit. Steve O has never really stopped doing stunts, he regularly posts them on YouTube. I'm guessing the rest will be more gross out/prank type stuff. Apparently Ehren McGehey has been desperate to do Jackass 4 for years, here's hoping he does something good this time.

Apparently Bam is now planning to do his own movie instead of Jackass 4. I'm sure that won't be a complete fucking mess.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
4 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I'm grasping at the thinnest slither of hope that this Bam Margera mess is just one big last prank that will fittingly end up with Ehren McGhehey getting pubic hair glued to his face again. Please.

If so, it is more likely to have a severed penis on the end of it.