Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, Joe Blog said:

Knoxville will still do something mad won't he. 

Considering some of the stuff he was doing in Action Point only two years ago, I'd say so.

Posted

I imagine it'll follow the same visual formula as WWE legend nights and going to see old farts like Iron Maiden and Metallica perform live. They're all way older looking, but they've sobered up and are still shilling enough from the rubes to have had work done. So it's the guys you knew and loved with added tacky jewelry and on-brand t-shirts, looking like melting action figures of themselves in horrible, uncanny HD. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Will probably be heavy on the gross out stuff and stapling things to their bollocks that can be done at any age really.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Knoxville will definitely do mad shit. Steve O has never really stopped doing stunts, he regularly posts them on YouTube. I'm guessing the rest will be more gross out/prank type stuff. Apparently Ehren McGehey has been desperate to do Jackass 4 for years, here's hoping he does something good this time.

Apparently Bam is now planning to do his own movie instead of Jackass 4. I'm sure that won't be a complete fucking mess.

  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators
Posted

I'm not a big fan of celeb gossip but did Bam call Jeff a nigger?

This censoring is stupid. Pretty relevant to the 'story' if he's gone full bliz pliz. Can't imagine what else could have been there. 

Screenshot_20210603-085656_Drive.jpg.3cd9e0b9e56e7bb94c2de6428985aa93.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Christ, I hope Bam doesn't end up doing something incredibly stupid. We kinda knew that he was going to be the one who'd struggle the most after Jackass 3, but this is bordering on real scary "garage side door open" territory.

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm grasping at the thinnest slither of hope that this Bam Margera mess is just one big last prank that will fittingly end up with Ehren McGhehey getting pubic hair glued to his face again. Please.

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I'm grasping at the thinnest slither of hope that this Bam Margera mess is just one big last prank that will fittingly end up with Ehren McGhehey getting pubic hair glued to his face again. Please.

If so, it is more likely to have a severed penis on the end of it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...