Jackass / CKY

SuperBacon

So much nostalgia from this thread. Jackass the movie is some of the most fun I've ever had watching a film and it felt like a cultural icon. I still piss myself laughing at the high five and air horn golf but I've never had as much of a "what the actual...?" As when Dunn stuck the car up his ass. 

You know that as its core, it's just a group of friends dicking about and having fun and that resonates with a lot of people. Those who miss the point and dismiss it as stupid stunts are idiots and probably vote Tory.

Dave England shitting in a bathroom showroom is still gross.

Also a fan of Dirty Sanchez but I won't taint this glorious thread with that any longer.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Another random one - from the series, I think - that's making me laugh just thinking about it is Knoxville waking up after getting knocked out by Butterbean, and immediately asking is Butterbean okay. 

I love the riot bomb test where when it explodes Dunn and Bam hit the floor hard, Bam even starts crying, Knoxville doesn't go down, shakes it off and immediately asks is "Is my face ok? Yeah? Then we're good."

• Paid Members

I stood on a stone outside in my barefeet once and reacted worse than Knoxville did when he got the riot bombs fired at him. He was just like "aaah, ohh." I'm certain he's one of these robots they built in the name of stunts, because he's an unreal humanbeing. When you bypass being a mad cunt into pure art you truly become one of lifes great creations. We live in a better world with him in it.

The sheer pleasure he takes in the absolute fuckery here (whilst wearing a sailor hat) is amazing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Sweatsuit Cocktail, from Jackass 3D, is the closest I've ever come to throwing up watching something. It's absolutely disgusting. Brilliant.

It wasn't so much that, but I think it was the same day that had the scene with *squeamish shit*

Steve O wearing a bowl mask with Preston farting in it. It's only when Preston follows through Steve starts barfing.

Edited by seph

Rewatched CKY2K today (full thing on YouTube), and forgot how fucking hot Bams girlfriend at the time, Jenn, was. In fact looking at who he's dated since, he's never done too bad.

Also forgot how brutal Brandon smearing shit all over Ryan's face was. Just rank.

Edited by SuperBacon

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Flesh Into Gear is good also, as well as their cover of Bite It You Scum which they play live on I forget which one.

I think I need to quote this out of necessity because Flesh Into Gear is such a fucking tune, and the one you'd brag to everyone when explaining CKY were more than "the Jackass band". 

Which they were, of course. But still. I listened to Infiltrate.Destroy.Rebuild walking to class stoned every morning for a fairly substantial period of my life. 

11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Rewatched CKY2K today (full thing on YouTube), and forgot how fucking hot Bams girlfriend at the time, Jenn, was. In fact looking at who he's dated since, he's never done too bad.

I used to have a massive thing for her back in the day. Jenn is the one on the hidden sex tape with Bam on CKY4. You can probably find it on all the usual places. 

I wonder if things would have panned out differently for Bam if he’d stayed with her rather than fucking her off to marry playboy bunnies etc. 

• Paid Members

Jenn also gets her tits out and does a lezza scene in Haggard. 

She was nuts by all accounts and used to cut up his cards and his clothes. But I don’t think it helped that Bam was shagging his ex girlfriend who he ended up marrying. She seemed to have had a rough few years but is on the straight and narrow. 

I watch CKY2K last night. The Iceland montage with Obital - Halcyon + on + on playing over it brought back some great memories of my teenage years. 

I could never really stand Bam, he mostly seemed to be the instigator and came off like a petulant child when a prank was aimed at him. Johnny Knoxville always came off as a cool guy, I still remember seeing him on the Big Brother video magazine.

There's the story about how he absolutely smashed his cock attempting to do a backflip on a motorbike.