Jackass / CKY

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

They're making a fourth Jackass? Wicked. First film was one of the best cinema experiences I've ever had.Ā 

Ā 

I was a casual Jackass fan, but I was there opening weekend for each Jackass film. Those are perfect cinema experiences if you are in a packed screening, pre COVID. Jackass 3D was a lot of fun with all the gimmicks of things popping out into your face as well.

• Paid Members

I'm unashamedly still a huge fan of the Jackass and CKY video series. I'll still watch CKY periodically on lunch breaks or when she's fucked off to bed.
Bam drives me to the point of twitching at points with his self indulgence on the CKY videos, but he reminds me of one of my mates so much - even growing up when we were skateboarding, my mate was that cunt - that I still love the little bollix.
We got CKY Landspeed in 1999 or 2000 on a shitty video from some lad who worked in Skate City in Dublin, and it blew our collective plums off, because shopping trolleys, gik, farts and skateboards were essentially life in the 90s.

So yeah, I'm all in for the 4th one...and anything they chuck at us subsequently.
Ā 

Ā 

27 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I'm unashamedly still a huge fan of the Jackass and CKY video series. I'll still watch CKY periodically on lunch breaks or when she's fucked off to bed.
Bam drives me to the point of twitching at points with his self indulgence on the CKY videos, but he reminds me of one of my mates so much - even growing up when we were skateboarding, my mate was that cunt - that I still love the little bollix.
We got CKY Landspeed in 1999 or 2000 on a shitty video from some lad who worked in Skate City in Dublin, and it blew our collective plums off, because shopping trolleys, gik, farts and skateboards were essentially life in the 90s.

So yeah, I'm all in for the 4th one...and anything they chuck at us subsequently.
Ā 

Ā 

Every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I take the kids to the park and they start climbing trees, I instinctively start saying "I can kick you higher than you can kick me, I can kick you way up into a tree", but I leave the Chinese accent alone.

CKY2K was an incredibly important video to me and my mates. Absolutely loved it.

I never saw any of the CKY videos, only ever watched the Jackass series and the first couple of movies (only saw the third one for the first time last year), but I popped like an idiot when Henry Rollins turned up in theĀ first film. Fucking hated Bam Margera back then and still do to this day, would always wish that he got quite badly hurt

• Paid Members

I watched all the Jackass films recently as I'd somehow never seen them. I never bothered with any of the spin-offs though but I'm sure I will at some point. The films are great, it's had me chasing down the series again and horrifying my eldest showing them some of the stuff they used to do.

• Paid Members

I love the Jackass movies with all my heart. Just pure innocent fun, the chemistry and creativity in the cast is so unique and the real appeal. People who think it's just idiots doing dumb shit have totally missed what makes it so popular and that's the feeling it captures of messing about and laughing at dumb stuff with your mates. The TV series seems incredibly tame these days but there's still a lot of fun there. Viva La Bam is an ego driven pile of shit, Wildboyz is pretty fun though.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I take the kids to the park and they start climbing trees, I instinctively start saying "I can kick you higher than you can kick me, I can kick you way up into a tree", but I leave the Chinese accent alone.

Ā 

In a similar vein to yourself Rasher, I genuinely cannot hear the city Ho Chi Minh, without muttering to myself "Shoot a load on your chin..." I work in an airfreight and Logistics company, so that will come up - scuse the pun - often enough.

"Everybody wanna see me throw a fireball, but that's not right, not in real life..."
Was never really a fan of the acting skits or the Gnarkill stuff, but that freestyle is outrageous!
Ā 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I watched all the Jackass films recently as I'd somehow never seen them. I never bothered with any of the spin-offs though but I'm sure I will at some point. The films are great, it's had me chasing down the series again and horrifying my eldest showing them some of the stuff they used to do.

You should give the CKYs a shot, D-Mal.

Raab Himself should post on the 'Keff. He'd fit right in here...

Ā