Jackass / CKY

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Is there even anywhere left to tattoo on him at this point besides his face? Did he have another weird one lined up?

The absolute worst one he’s got that he thinks is hilarious is when he got Brandon Novak to cum on his arm and get it tattooed over instantly. 

Its exactly the same reason I let my mate cum on my arm......

• Paid Members

I like Pontius too, and Dave England had a great sense of humour, I always enjoyed it when he was on.

Danger Ehren always felt like the Vincent of the group though. I was never bothered that he rarely got much to do.

• Members

There's a scene in one of the films where Knoxville is in his old man disguise and drives a motorcycle through a showroom window, and as people come to help him he says "Did I push the wrong button?" and it fucking slays me every time I think about it.

Always popped massive for Wee Man and Preston skits as well. They seemed like decent lads that caught a massive break getting involved in the show. Preston took some bloody punishment at times though!

I always thought Ehren and Dave England were a total waste of space. I remember one of them did an interview once and said when they first met Bam he said "everything you've ever done on this show sucks". Pretty much.

I remember hating Bam for ages but I ended up loving Viva La Bam. Mostly for Vito. I think between the Vito situation, losing Ryan Dunn and falling out with his friends I can appreciate him going off the rails. Hopefully he's doing better now.

I dug out 3.5 the other day because I heard Ca Plain Pour Moi on an advert and remembered that brilliant opening sequence.

• Moderators

I don't know if even posting these is too ghoulish as they are very sad but I just saw them and it made me think of this thread. Here's Don Vito nearer the end of his life.

pwZWDHN.jpgfzUzgLr.jpg

Also, if my maths it right, when Jackass 4 comes out, Bam will barely be a year younger than his dad when Jackass first aired on MTV.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

I watched an interview with Steve-O about how Jackass 4 came to be, this morning.

Jesus, he looks healthy. I'm willing to bet he and Knoxville are in the best shape of the bunch. 

Also, not to be too morbid, but is Wee-Man alive? Dwarves have shorter life expectancy, no? 

• Paid Members

reading this makes me wanna go back and rewatch all this stuff.

Like some here i got into the old Landspeed/CKY wide videos before Jackass came about. My school had a bit of a skateboard thing going and whilst i never skated I was always interested in the music of that scene so was on the fringe of it, CKY was unavoidable, any house party would have those videos playing on the TV. I never saw any Wildboys or Viva La Bam though.

As for Jackass in the cinema, the scene in 3 (might be 2) where Preston gets hit in the face with a football nearly led to me dying laughing on the cinema floor, brilliant.