Jackass / CKY

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I used to have a massive thing for her back in the day. Jenn is the one on the hidden sex tape with Bam on CKY4. You can probably find it on all the usual places. 

Just in case anyone was wondering how much of a cunt Bam can be, he put that sex tape on the DVD without even telling her he was going to do it.

1 minute ago, LaGoosh said:

Just in case anyone was wondering how much of a cunt Bam can be, he put that sex tape on the DVD without even telling her he was going to do it.

Yep, and if I remember rightly, he blurs out his bits but not hers. 

I can imagine he's one of those "it's just banter!" twats.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Wow we all thought he was a twat already but he's a prize cunt scum bag criminal if that's the case.

Watched Jackass 3.5 yesterday. Some very funny stuff. The nut shots montage at the end is ace.

Had a wonderful time watching old clips and introducing my 14 year old to Jackass yesterday. 

In much the same way as when Big Show cries I cry, when  Knoxville laughs I laugh.

I watched 3  last night on Netflix and I got a little emotional watching those end credits, especially with the way things turned out for Ryan Dunn.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I was supposed to tattoo Bam a couple years back. He ended up going off on a bender instead of coming to the studio while I sat there all day twiddling my thumbs. Dickhead 

This is about the least surprising bit of news ever. He was clearly the cock of the group. It always had the plus side of enjoying him hurt himself more than the others.

• Paid Members

I saw him on some Family Therapy show a few years back with his Mam, and he wasnt all there, sadly. Dunn dying seems to have put him into a coma when he isnt drinking or doing whatever else. He was bloated and quiet. Was nothing like the Bam from previous years. Either that or the drugs have perminantly damaged him.

Then again, look at Steve-O. He's the picture of health these days. Clean and sober and has shagged Stacey Soloman, which completely threw me when I heard that. Sounds like two random names picked out of a hat.

• Paid Members

I echo everything else said in this thread, used to love staying up and watching Jackass on MTV back in the day. 

I saw 3D at the cinema and the poo volcano two cm from my face absolutely turned my stomach. Feel queasy just thinking about it! 

Imagine seeing this on the big screen in 3D!

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I was supposed to tattoo Bam a couple years back. He ended up going off on a bender instead of coming to the studio while I sat there all day twiddling my thumbs. Dickhead 

Is there even anywhere left to tattoo on him at this point besides his face? Did he have another weird one lined up?

The absolute worst one he’s got that he thinks is hilarious is when he got Brandon Novak to cum on his arm and get it tattooed over instantly. 

15 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Is there even anywhere left to tattoo on him at this point besides his face? Did he have another weird one lined up?

The absolute worst one he’s got that he thinks is hilarious is when he got Brandon Novak to cum on his arm and get it tattooed over instantly. 

I didn’t even speak to him, was his manager who emailed me. He just wanted a palm sized gap filler on his leg and we were going to work the details out on the day. People on tour are usually a bit flakey but that is the only time I’ve sat waiting for someone not to show up

1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I didn’t even speak to him, was his manager who emailed me. He just wanted a palm sized gap filler on his leg and we were going to work the details out on the day. People on tour are usually a bit flakey but that is the only time I’ve sat waiting for someone not to show up

Surely you have had a few dates? 

I've started with "The Lost Tapes" and it begins with a few classics like Knoxville being pepper sprayed and tazed (he's hardcore, he's hardcore) then this... 🤢
I fucking hated this scene BITD, the only Jackass thing to really make me feel sick.

TRzC8Mr.png

Edited by Merzbow