Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Definitely helped introduce some of the newer cast members who didn't feature much in Jackass Forever. Thought the long jump scene in 4.5 was hilarious and should of been in the main film.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, Stop the pigeon said:

Thought the long jump scene in 4.5 was hilarious and should of been in the main film.

The best bit was Knoxville racing to be first to lie down. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
58 minutes ago, seph said:

Those were all physical releases, though. Can't tell if there will be one for 4.5.

I saw them all online and Netflix still have them 

B24312F1-92AD-4960-8388-F5AA6B3E93FE.jpeg

Posted
19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I saw them all online and Netflix still have them 

B24312F1-92AD-4960-8388-F5AA6B3E93FE.jpeg

I think they’ve only just recently re-added them to Netflix. 2 isn’t on there as it’s presumably currently streaming elsewhere.

With Paramount+ launching here next month I would expect they’ll disappear from Netflix and wind up on there soon after launch

Posted

I could watch another hour and a half of just Dark Shark being afraid of birds. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

The skit in 4.5 where Poopies hits the very ladder he is standing on with a sledgehammer almost killed me. So simple. So beautiful.

"This'll show me!"

This was an all time classic Jackass bit.

Nice to see Knoxville give Ehren the credit he deserves in 4.5. Usually the guys just badmouth him in interviews but Ehren has some of the best stuff across all 4 movies. The tone of everything just seems much nicer. I don't know whether that's the guys chilling out with age or Bam's nastiness not being involved though. I'm excited for the new series, if they keep the new guys (Dark Shark is a must keep) it should be great.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Nice to see Knoxville give Ehren the credit he deserves in 4.5. Usually the guys just badmouth him in interviews but Ehren has some of the best stuff across all 4 movies. The tone of everything just seems much nicer. I don't know whether that's the guys chilling out with age or Bam's nastiness not being involved though.

100% convinced Bam's lack of participation was why Ehren was so good in this. Didn't miss Bam at all in these films, he always had the air of a nasty little prick.

Posted

I could do without the bear bits to be honest. I know it's wildly contradictory of me because it's Jackass, they've always used bulls etc but there was something too seedy circus anachronistic about the optics of that which brought the mood down considerably. They've already got enough material each time to fill two feature lengths. 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

Dark shark is hilarious - the bit with the bear had me in stitches.

 

The English guy with one line? Is he necessary... ?

I didnt think that guy or the Sarah Silverman tribute woman added a single thing.

Poopies a new MVP though. 

Posted

In Zach and Poopies they've found that Jackass "You're extremely entertaining and seem like a mostly nice guy, but there's almost definitely something deeply wrong with you" x factor. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I didnt think that guy or the Sarah Silverman tribute woman added a single thing.

Quite probably respective insurance companies (if they're not on the same one) saying "LOLGTFO" when they brought up Jackass, then later agreeing to stuff that didn't involve broken bones. The scorpion skit in JF was mad enough though.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just watching 4.5 and Dave England looks an absolute state. Between those early scenes filmed for Forever and these talking heads, he looks like he’s had a complete physical breakdown.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 5/24/2022 at 1:22 PM, Gay as FOOK said:

In Zach and Poopies they've found that Jackass "You're extremely entertaining and seem like a mostly nice guy, but there's almost definitely something deeply wrong with you" x factor. 

Like the best UKFF posters.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...