Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2024 He will no doubt “rap” and perform his cringe material. Slap some fans. The usual shit. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 25, 2024 Author Members Posted July 25, 2024 No Bams not dead so you don't need to make that post. I've been rewatching the TV series and forgot just how fun it was. Knoxville in particular goes all out on some of it, including testing the self defence weaponry, and my personal highlight so far, the Cup Test. The best bit being when they swing a sledgehammer at his willy. Some of it is incredibly hard to watch as you get older, Steve-O snorting a live worm and getting his arse pierced are two I had to turn away from as they made me wince too much. Can't remember if it's the TV show or one of the films where he does the alcohol IV and I can't imagine I'll enjoy that now I'm older and more squeamish etc. Watched the first film again as well as needed cheering up and "golf course air horn" is still my favourite bit of all of them. So funny. Quote
Chili Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 (edited) Knoxville was the star because the others were all completely weird in a unique (Steve-O) or grotesque (Dave) way, but Johnny just has that fucking swagger doesn't he. He also seemingly doesn't realise how futile and stupid some of the stunts are, like when he tried to rollerskate over that river and just fudged his foot up. It was never going to actually work but he was going to definitely give it a go. A fearless lunatic with one of the most satisfying laughs you'll ever here. I absolutely love him getting smashed by the bull in one of the movies, aware that's is dangerous as hell but it's all a bit of laugh to him. Out of his tree. *puts on that clip of Bam getting absolutely mullered by the high five* Edited July 25, 2024 by Chili Quote
The Gaffer Posted October 5, 2024 Posted October 5, 2024 Hey everyone, Bam's still alive! Also I had a long week so I watched Jackass: Number Two again. I was gone after five minutes. Pontius going "Make sure my whole dick's out, I want to look good" before a snake proceeds to bite it. Knockville exclaiming "Well...I guess the puppet show's over." Quote
Merzbow Posted June 25, 2025 Posted June 25, 2025 Bam's still alive! He turned up on Fishtank yesterday. If you don't know the "show" is just Big Brother by edgelords who get the absolute worst and annoying people on the internet to live together while making life hell for every one of them. From around 6:37:00 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 8 Author Members Posted January 8 New Jackass film! https://variety.com/2026/film/news/jackass-5-movie-theaters-1236625797/ Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted January 8 Posted January 8 Sounds good and June isn't far off. I liked Jackass Forever but I think it was a bit hamstrung by filming during lockdown. Bam Margera being a trainwreck probably didn't help matters either. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 8 Paid Members Posted January 8 First good bit of news of the year! Out of the newer cast from Jackass Forever I hope Poopies, Zack and Dark Shark make a return. Poopies in particular fit right in, felt like he had always been around. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 8 Paid Members Posted January 8 I think I read that Poopies and Zack have had a real shit time recently and they’ve blown their Jackass money. Shit AI thumbnail aside, this is great watch. Nearly two hours of nostalgia, and a healthy Bam. There’s another video of Bam doing a Castle Bam tour which is quite skate heavy, so it might not be for everyone. It was good to see him still being half decent. People forget what an incredible skateboarder he was back in the day. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 8 Author Members Posted January 8 (edited) 8 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: I think I read that Poopies and Zack have had a real shit time recently and they’ve blown their Jackass money. Shit AI thumbnail aside, this is great watch. Nearly two hours of nostalgia, and a healthy Bam. There’s another video of Bam doing a Castle Bam tour which is quite skate heavy, so it might not be for everyone. It was good to see him still being half decent. People forget what an incredible skateboarder he was back in the day. Yeah I watched this as a background watch a few weeks ago and it was a nice nostalgia hit. Bam was an incredible skater, really "dirty" aggressive style which I loved. His sequence to (ugh) HIM in CKY4 is absolutely unreal. Edit: It wont embed, but worth a look Edited January 8 by SuperBacon CKY4 not 2 Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 8 Paid Members Posted January 8 10 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: (ugh) HIM No HIM slander. Ville Valo is a beautiful, talented man. I love HIM and him. I’d say Bam is underrated. Mainly due to the Jackass and Viva La Bam stuff. But he innovative. Had as you said, an aggressive style. A natural talent. I think he was the first street skater to do The Loop. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 8 Paid Members Posted January 8 I wonder if Darby will get to be in this one. Sure I read he was hoping to be in the last one but it didn’t happen? Me and Onyx2 are already making plans to watch it. We had a blast watching Forever. Quote
The Gaffer Posted January 8 Posted January 8 38 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: No HIM slander. Ville Valo is a beautiful, talented man. I love HIM and him. I’d say Bam is underrated. Mainly due to the Jackass and Viva La Bam stuff. But he innovative. Had as you said, an aggressive style. A natural talent. I think he was the first street skater to do The Loop. Greatest Lovesongs and Razorblade Romance are still great riff albums. Looking forward to watching the Bam thing. I did watch a few of the skate heavy stuff that he done in the last year or two and it's genuinely lovely watching him go full on special interest sitting on specific bits of concrete in Philly, going into fucking insane memory lane details on people who had done tricks off it. It's still his real love, after all. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 8 Paid Members Posted January 8 It seems like every time he's skating he's fine but when he gets pulled away from it he falls off the wagon. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 8 Paid Members Posted January 8 Jackass never spoken about when it comes to a series of films that are all fantastic, even the .5 editions. Hopefully this one is as good as the others. I don't think I'll ever not fully belly laugh at Bam getting hit with the giant hand. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.