Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Was listening to Johnny Knoxville on the Conan O'Brien podcast today. Knoxville said he pitched the producers of The Traitors to do a Jackass Celebrity version of the show with all the cast. Unfortunately the producers turned it down! Heartbreaking - that would have been incredible.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Spoiler for SuperBacon or anyone not watching the trailer.

 

Spoiler

Bit disappointed it's like a Best of, with some added new bits. The new bits will have a very hard task living up to the big classic stuff.

I'm sure reliving it all at a packed cinema will be a laugh though.

 

Posted
5 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Spoiler for SuperBacon or anyone not watching the trailer.

 

  Hide contents

Bit disappointed it's like a Best of, with some added new bits. The new bits will have a very hard task living up to the big classic stuff.

I'm sure reliving it all at a packed cinema will be a laugh though.

 

You what? That looks absolutely amazing!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Seeing the new movie on Sunday. Can't wait.

But if you get a chance, just look for some of the promo stuff they've been doing lately - the premieres and media bits. It's just so nice to see them all having a nice time, even Bam's parents.

Just a real nostalgia kick and really feel good.

Posted
18 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

But if you get a chance, just look for some of the promo stuff they've been doing lately - the premieres and media bits.

Hard agree on this! I caught something with them on YouTube and then the algorithm recommended three or four other videos. They were all great! Personally, I need to wait until I'm back in the UK in a few weeks to see it at the cinema, but I'm very much looking forward to it. 

  • Members
Posted

I'm taking my kids to see it. I dragged my Dad to see the first one all those years ago (who obviously loved it, one of the best cinema experiences I've ever had) so we've come full circle.

This with Phil and April was nice, it sounds like Bam is hopefully doing well for now.

And this with Johnny.

I can't find it on YouTube but there was a really funny video from Steve-O at the premiere I think in his hometown where Paramount asked him to get some celebs, and he does get some, but he also invites people like his dentist and his insurance broker, which for some reason made me laugh a lot.

Can't wait to see it.

Posted
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm taking my kids to see it. I dragged my Dad to see the first one all those years ago (who obviously loved it, one of the best cinema experiences I've ever had) so we've come full circle.

This with Phil and April was nice, it sounds like Bam is hopefully doing well for now.

Who is it that Bams still fallen out with that Phil alludes to?

Posted
9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Pretty sure it's Knoxville.

Based on how emotional he was about Bam's parents I definitely think it's him, and all the stuff that has happened over the past however many years. Bam's parents being there seems a positive sign though.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Having followed Jackass and cKy from day one, the most sobering post credits scene was that of my own aged reflection in the bathroom mirror at the Odeon immediately afterwards.

Only fitting I watched this today with my best friend with whom I’ve watched every one to date - but as @SuperBacon posted, nothing in the film made me as emotional as seeing Ape and Phil at the premiere, and Knoxville’s comments about Bam. I will cry like a baby the day those bridges are mended.  

Sadly, they already did the farewell credits montage better after 3D (I still can’t listen to Memories by Weezer without blubbing) but the very last piece of footage of Knoxville and Tremaine in the hotel room was a beautiful, poignant finish which is quite the statement giving the preceding 90 minutes (and 26 years).

The new stuff was cute at best, I honestly think I’d have preferred a documentary to what we got, but it was still great to see the old faces again, and Poopies new, enhanced one.  Off to climb back under my rock for another decade unless this happens

image.jpeg.14d151c73d346ad78a3578d5db517a78.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...