Steve Justice Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 That's a re-badged Alf Garnett. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 Looks a bit Denis Norden to me. 'Made in China' around a Union flag though. Brilliant! Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 14, 2021 Moderators Posted February 14, 2021 William G Stewart without the achievements Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 Good bit on explaining vaccine effectiveness maths here: https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-vaccine-efficacy-explained.html tl;dr: 95% effective doesn't mean 5% of vaccinated people will get COVID. It means the chances of getting COVID are 95% lower if you have the vaccine than if you don't. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 15, 2021 Moderators Posted February 15, 2021 (edited) How did I miss this last year? Edited February 15, 2021 by PowerButchi Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 Erm unless your asthma is really bad your not getting the vaccine.. lucky or unlucky I’ve been admitted numerous times. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-56069455 Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 1 hour ago, PowerButchi said: How did I miss this last year? If you really want to be scared, close your eyes when playing it. Now you know how those women he sexually assaulted feel. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 (edited) 4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: If you really want to be scared, close your eyes when playing it. Now you know how those women he sexually assaulted feel. What an absolutely awful prick. I can almost smell him as well (I was in the process of editing this @Keith Houchen when you replied) Edited February 15, 2021 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 Just now, Hannibal Scorch said: What an absolutely awful prick Me or him? Either way, I agree. Quote
Moderators neil Posted February 15, 2021 Moderators Posted February 15, 2021 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: If you really want to be scared, close your eyes when playing it. Now you know how those women he sexually assaulted feel. I feel bad for laughing at this Quote
Hugh Thesz Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 I was sent a text from the NHS last week so have managed to book my second vaccinination for 18th March. There have always been pandemic plans and protocols as MD in Private Eye has commented upon but it is inspiring to see. This despite the Daily Mail savaging and perceived issues, real or not, at any given opportunity. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2021 15 hours ago, quote the raven said: Erm unless your asthma is really bad your not getting the vaccine.. My asthma is well-managed and I got sent my invite on Friday and booked it yesterday. I've been looking online but can't find any information ; does anyone know if EU citizens granted Settled Status will eventually be offered the vaccine once they've finished those of us with "underlying medical conditions"? Mrs raid is frettintg that she'll never get it. Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 Had my first vaccine at my local doctors this morning. Super well organised, but I was saddened by the lack of snacks. Not even a little cup of water or a couple of plain digestives. Disappointing. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2021 53 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said: I was sent a text from the NHS last week so have managed to book my second vaccinination for 18th March. Are the NHS using a different system in different parts of the country? I just ask because when I used the NHS to book my mums jab you had to book both vaccinations at the same time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.