Keith Houchen Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 Can anyone get a vaccine booked now or are you lot all on the vulnerable lists? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 13, 2021 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Can anyone get a vaccine booked now or are you lot all on the vulnerable lists? I'm classed as a carer because my kids are autistic and I'm a single parent. You and your lonely lung should get a text soon. Edited February 13, 2021 by Devon Malcolm Quote
Panhead Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Can anyone get a vaccine booked now or are you lot all on the vulnerable lists? I'm asthmatic. I get the flu jab every year so I'm guessing that's why they're offering it to me now. Obviously I'll still be wearing a mask and socially distancing for a while longer, but it feels like the first step towards being able to hug my parents again. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 13, 2021 Yeah, I'm asthmatic too so that would have been an extra factor. Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted February 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 13, 2021 (edited) Us weezers are in tier 6. Some places have started on that already. id hope anyone getting a flu jab should be getting it in the next 4 weeks. im also my sons Carer so I will ring the gp Monday Edited February 13, 2021 by quote the raven Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 Motherfuckers! I’m asthmatic and have Swiss cheese for a lung. Blatant racism. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 13, 2021 24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Motherfuckers! I’m asthmatic and have Swiss cheese for a lung. Blatant racism. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 Don’t you DARE use her against me!! Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2021 Chill out @Keith Houchen. Everything will level out soon. You could say it will be... Kounterbalanced? Quote
Guest Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 I'm a religious leader and some am allowed to book in a vaccine. I'm torn, to be honest. There's an element of getting it all done, but I'm also aware that I'm not supposed to act any differently if I get vaccinated and knowing that I'm not vulnerable that makes me think I'm best to wait. Maybe hospitals will let me in to comfort dying friends if I have it done? I don't know.. Quote
King Coconut Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 They'll be letting clairvoyants get it soon then. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 14, 2021 Moderators Posted February 14, 2021 I can't see it happening. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 14, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted February 14, 2021 46 minutes ago, Duke said: I'm a religious leader and some am allowed to book in a vaccine. I'm torn, to be honest. There's an element of getting it all done, but I'm also aware that I'm not supposed to act any differently if I get vaccinated and knowing that I'm not vulnerable that makes me think I'm best to wait. Maybe hospitals will let me in to comfort dying friends if I have it done? I don't know.. I’d say if you have the opportunity to book it in, do so. Even if your day to day doesn’t change much there must be a peace of mind element to having had it. Quote
Paid Members ElCece Posted February 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2021 I got a call from GP on Friday asking if I was free to pop in 30 minutes from now as they had a cancelled appt. No idea why they contacted me as I don't qualify in any manner as vulnerable etc weird call. My wife wondered if they just picked at random or CHI number as I know numerically I would one of the first people on the list. Quote
Paid Members ElCece Posted February 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2021 Just now, johnnyboy said: Do you live really close to the surgery? When they get near the end of a batch they have been offering it to randoms to save putting doses in the bin. Fairly close actually. That might be a good shout. I've already had mine through work so didn't need it but would happily of utilised it. I was speaking to a practice nurse a few weeks ago and she says often she had enough overage in a vial she can get an extra dose out so I wonder if its that as well. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.