Paid Members stumobir Posted February 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 4, 2021 I mean did he even do it? I thought it was compulsory to post a screenshot of your Strava if you walked more than the length of yourself. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 4, 2021 17 minutes ago, stumobir said: I mean did he even do it? I thought it was compulsory to post a screenshot of your Strava if you walked more than the length of yourself. So that’s why he never got a medal at the end! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 4, 2021 Members Posted February 4, 2021 23 minutes ago, scratchdj said: That’s a length, not a lap. This should be on the plaque on all the statues under an *. Quote
Joe Blog Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 I started getting a sore throat last night and woke up this morning coughing and feeling grim. My wife went back to work on Monday and has been working on the wards so likely that is where it has come from. We both got tested today at her work so may get a quicker turn around. And we didn't stock up on weekend wine. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted February 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2021 So, when do you grass your neighbour up? Just watched her go into her flat with three or four guys behind carrying a load of alcohol. She lives on her own, and more frustratingly, works for the fucking NHS. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted February 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2021 When it becomes clear you're not getting an invite. Quote
Joe Blog Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 At least wait until the video has been uploaded to pornhub, don't be a spoil sport. Quote
Steve Justice Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 I grassed my neighbour up 3 times over Christmas. Fuck all happened. Same with the gym next to where I work. It has remained open throughout the whole pandemic. Nothing has happened to them either. Quote
Moderators neil Posted February 7, 2021 Moderators Posted February 7, 2021 5 hours ago, Steve Justice said: I grassed my neighbour up 3 times over Christmas. Fuck all happened. Same with the gym next to where I work. It has remained open throughout the whole pandemic. Nothing has happened to them either. "Hello Police, yeah I'd like to report my neighbours for a large gathering" "Yes sir, can you explain what you're seeing?" "Yes officer, so I'm sat on my toilet and I hear some activity outside, so I looked outside the window and see 10 plus people having a BBQ" "Got it sir, are they still out there now?" "Yes, I'm looking at them" "So you've moved rooms?" "No, I'm calling from the toilet officer" "Wait...how are you on the toilet but looking out the window at the same time. Surely your toilet faces inwards and thus you wouldn't be able to see out the window?" <Justice hangs up> Quote
Steve Justice Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 Who the fuck has a bbq at Christmas? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2021 1 hour ago, Steve Justice said: Who the fuck has a bbq at Christmas? A famous tape trader from back in the day, and think he was on here too, has one every Boxing Day. So tossers basically Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 1 hour ago, Steve Justice said: Who the fuck has a bbq at Christmas? Australians. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 8, 2021 Moderators Posted February 8, 2021 (edited) 13 hours ago, Steve Justice said: I grassed my neighbour up 3 times over Christmas. Fuck all happened. Same with the gym next to where I work. It has remained open throughout the whole pandemic. Nothing has happened to them either. Or just stop twitching your curtains and being a grass mate. If it's an issue, talk to them instead of phoning 999. Edited February 8, 2021 by PowerButchi Quote
Steve Justice Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 6 hours ago, PowerButchi said: Or just stop twitching your curtains and being a grass mate. If it's an issue, talk to them instead of phoning 999. I didn't call 999. I reported through the correct process. Couldn't give a monkeys about being called a grass when this kind of behaviour has contributed to so much devistation. Quite disappointed you've taken this view to be honest. And to be clear, I have talked directly with others that haven't exactly been doing the right thing. The problem with my neighbours is that they're aggressive, obnoxious cunts. So speaking with them would have zero effect. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 8, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2021 Hope they're brought to justice, Steve. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.