Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Peaky Blinders are ANTIFA, pro communist and pro IRA.  It’s your duty to point that out to flat cap nonces whenever they share a Peaky Blinders meme. 

Jeremy Corbyn has a lot to answer for... 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Peaky Blinders are ANTIFA, pro communist and pro IRA.  It’s your duty to point that out to flat cap nonces whenever they share a Peaky Blinders meme. 

Someone on Twitter said that Peaky Blinders are all of the above, and that the only lesson anyone learned from it was that they would look good in a flat cap, and they even got that part wrong. 

• Paid Members

Had my vaccine on Saturday morning. Felt awful between 12 and 36 hours after it with shivers and a splitting headache. Thankfully back to 100% quickly after that though. 

If you have a choice, have it on a Friday to give you the weekend to recover!

Edited by Murtz

• Paid Members

Just got back from taking my mum for her vaccination. I have to say that the organisation was pretty near perfect. They seem to have done a good job of getting a lot of people through the doors and vaccinated while still not having lots of people in the building at any one time. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Just got back from taking my mum for her vaccination. I have to say that the organisation was pretty near perfect. They seem to have done a good job of getting a lot of people through the doors and vaccinated while still not having lots of people in the building at any one time. 

Had the opposite experience with my dad a few weeks prior. Was told his jab was at 12. We got there at 11.40 to find a line of around 50 pensioners wrapped round the building, all queuing to get in for their 12 o'clock appointment. It was hammering down with rain whilst the wind howled past. We eventually got in to the building at 12.30, soaked and freezing. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

Must just have been lucky then SK. We went to the Lincolnshire Showground for hers today and they have two separate vaccination points, one for vaccinations booked through the NHS and one for ones booked through local doctors. They are also running testing on the same site. I guess that if they were not really organised they would soon be in a lot of trouble.