Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm sat by the river side and I don't think I'm coming back. 

Love you lot

Get up, go for a little walk. Maybe buy yourself a drink and some good food and ring 999 and speak to someone. 

I've been where you are a good few times and I'm so happy I didn't go through with what I was going to do. I guarantee you will feel much better after getting the help you need.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm sat by the river side and I don't think I'm coming back. 

Love you lot

Dude, look back at your own previous post. You were feeling a lot more positive just 7 hours ago, with plenty of stuff you wanted to do - getting back to doing quizzes, social things, games, shows, etc. It's not how you feel now, but when you feel like this, one of the absolute hellish things about feeling like it is that it always feels like it's the worst time. You'll feel more positive again. Please don't do anything now and see if you do feel better. And if you have anyone to call, call them.

You're living through one of the most extraordinary times in human history. That's a lot to comprehend but you've also got to be incredibly curious to see how this all plays out. Stick around and let's find out together.