Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
20 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

It’s Roger, god knows he’s been wanting it for years.

God knows he wanted to break free. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm sat by the river side and I don't think I'm coming back. 

 

Love you lot

 

Anyone know where he is. 

Shy Dad, you totally have life here. Pm if needed 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm sat by the river side and I don't think I'm coming back. 

 

Love you lot

 

Talk to someone please. You are stronger than you think. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm sat by the river side and I don't think I'm coming back. 

 

Love you lot

 

Get up, go for a little walk. Maybe buy yourself a drink and some good food and ring 999 and speak to someone. 

I've been where you are a good few times and I'm so happy I didn't go through with what I was going to do. I guarantee you will feel much better after getting the help you need.

  • Paid Members
Posted
16 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm sat by the river side and I don't think I'm coming back. 

 

Love you lot

 

Dude, look back at your own previous post. You were feeling a lot more positive just 7 hours ago, with plenty of stuff you wanted to do - getting back to doing quizzes, social things, games, shows, etc. It's not how you feel now, but when you feel like this, one of the absolute hellish things about feeling like it is that it always feels like it's the worst time. You'll feel more positive again. Please don't do anything now and see if you do feel better. And if you have anyone to call, call them.

 

Posted

You're living through one of the most extraordinary times in human history. That's a lot to comprehend but you've also got to be incredibly curious to see how this all plays out. Stick around and let's find out together.

  • Paid Members
Posted

@Shy Dad like Chris said, however you’re feeling now it will pass. Talk to someone if you can. Or just keep posting on here if that helps at all. 

Is anyone in contact with him away from here? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...