Paid Members Nick James Posted October 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2021 Ugh. I know opinion is a little split, but Bray can stay the fuck away for me, especially if it gets Luther more air time.
69MeDon Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 I can't imagine that they'd be paying Bray all that money to come in and work with fucking Luther.
Guest Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 It’s just his pose. Keep calm, and we can ignore Bray on Impact
69MeDon Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 7 minutes ago, Louch said: It’s just his pose. Keep calm, and we can ignore Bray on Impact Apparently he has shot down Impact (according to the RAG SHEETS, brother). Also: he was at the Warner Bros' studio doing...something this week.
Guest Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 (edited) It’s halloween horror nights season, nearly everyone in Orlando will have Been there. Edited October 29, 2021 by Louch
Merzbow Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 Poor Adam Page, he's now about to be jobbed out to The Undertaker. Jon Moxley becoming more and more of a twisted nasty cunt each week is great, he could be a genuinely scary bastard like Brody.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2021 1 hour ago, Louch said: It’s halloween horror nights season, nearly everyone in Orlando will have Been there. Warner is in Hollywood. You’ve mixed them up with Universal
Chili Posted October 29, 2021 Posted October 29, 2021 Moxley at the moment just gives off the vibe of an utter psychopath. He's getting more cranky and frustrated each week I'd genuinely believe this was his constant mood at the moment. He feels proper dangerous, I'd love if he and Bryan had a competitive match but Moxley is just a beast and actually won, like not a heel turn, but comfortably into this frustrated tweener with little allies except Eddie... For how long there depends.
Project Nim Posted October 30, 2021 Posted October 30, 2021 Sammy is incredible. Cody’s almost at the point of begging “please like me”. JR clearly loved the main event.
Merzbow Posted October 30, 2021 Posted October 30, 2021 I'm not quite as critical of "shoot" language being used as some but Cody talking about not turning was horrible, I really don't want my lad PAC near him either.
Perry Posted October 30, 2021 Posted October 30, 2021 22 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said: Yeah that whole thing really collapsed at a terrible time for AEW. I know i would've bought PPVs through my telly if they'd been available like they are on Sky Sports Box Office, and I imagine that probably applies for others too. Just a matter of time before AEW have their own streaming service.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 30, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted October 30, 2021 7 hours ago, JNLister said: Goosebumps. This match is going to be special.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2021 (edited) That is a fantastic video package. I hope @FelatioLipshas seen this one. That was a good Bret Hart costume Serena Deeb was rocking. Subtle. Loved the Punk/Fish match. Leaves it open for another as well with that really close kick out. Sammy & Ethan Page was good. Brutal Moxley is a lot of fun. I love FTR and the Midnight Express thing they've got going on at the moment. Edited October 30, 2021 by jazzygeofferz
Paid Members FLips Posted October 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2021 9 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: That is a fantastic video package. I hope @FelatioLipshas seen this one. I have! There's one of these every year it seems but this is easily the most well made. Very excited for Full Gear!
Recommended Posts