Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
55 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

If they're going for a swerve, instead of the Los Conquistadores route. How about a couple of minis?

 

I don't think so and I really hope not. Laughing at little people is a wrestling trope that I am very pleased seemed to die off over ten years ago.

Posted

The Lucha Bros, but dressed up in the same outfits that FTR wore seems a likely route to me; doing their usual mannerisms and catch-phrases to the outrage of FTR, causing them to storm off and lose by count-out. 

Posted

They have Christian, Matt Hardy and Christopher Daniels on their roster, so they could actually put a couple of people who previously competed as Los Conquistadores under those masks if they wanted to...

Posted

Now being advertised orange will have an opponent tonight. 

Posted

Omega vs Five as well. Had totally forgotten it was Alan angels who had the competitive match with kenny that has many raging during the Atlanta mega tapings 

Posted

Just don’t see the logic in someone who wasn’t in the brackets to start with being parachuted in. I get the lower card guys were in to lose and protect the bigger matches, so they may be fine with a Miro losing in the semis

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd say Los Dos Hombres to challenge FTR but Zenk is dead, and I don't think Steamboat could go anymore. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...